All your BAD Advice is ours!

:joy::joy::joy: these threads are my favorites

1 Like

Glad to be of service :smiley:

1 Like

Where does one find the energy to take photos when suffering from depression AND the imminent onset of Thanksgiving Day Turkey Coma?

@shutterbug You steal it from others like an acorn fueled vampire.

1 Like

Itโ€™s warmer weather and walking around without a shirt most days. Feel refreshed without the threads and wondering if pants off would be a good approach? It could be liberating?

1 Like

@rogueone If the options are pants or no pants, always go with no pants.

1 Like

The light in my living room is flickering, but Iโ€™m too lazy to get up and turn it off. What should I do?

@Ninjastar call the Ghost Adventures team. Youโ€™re haunted. Or need a new bulb.

2 Likes

How do I befriend a skunk?

@Mr.Dre Just run up and say Hi!

2 Likes

Will Howard Stern run for President of the US? If so should I vote for him?

@Blizzard we can hope. At this point a rock would be a good choice.

I can find corn mash whiskey, but not acorn mash whiskey. Also, I canโ€™t sink my teeth deep enough into the bottle to pierce it and get the whiskey out. Recommendations?

Off topic;

Nice profile pic @shutterbug !

It used to burn when I peed. Now it comes out ice cold. Is this due to climate change or am I just being singled out by god as an example of his powers?

1 Like

I used to have a bigger acorn, but I dropped it and wound up busting my nut in public. Soooo embarrassing.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Would you object if I put Real Maple Syrup On Maple Cruelers? (Iโ€™m Not Worried About My Hips, Just My Make Up Smearing)

Should I fart. Or should I sneeze ?

Sorry guys, havenโ€™t been in the bad advice mood. Maybe this weekend.

2 Likes

Have you ever done both? itโ€™s scary and funny.

Its called a snart.

1 Like