All these conversations here are boring

I’m not trying to offend anyone but genuinely when I’m reading things I’m not feeling the same joy I used to feel.

Literally even the stuff I’m posting has no life in it… its boring

I think coming off meds is a contributing factor… everything is going slow … Time is going slow… everything I say is boring … everything written here is boring… in fact anything I watch on TV, read etc is dull and boring …

2 Likes

I think you need to take your medicine again.

3 Likes

I know but I was told to stop so waiting for the blood results to do anything

1 Like

I know the feel.

I was dependent on this supplement, Daily Essential Nutrients, to give me an even mood. I stopped taking it for cost reasons for a few days and it was like the joy of anything was sucked out of my life. Life felt emotionless and robotic.

I would gladly pay $120 a month not to feel like that, so I went back on it.

I’ll take it for life, I guess.

1 Like

oh ok, now I understand.

1 Like

Give it some time, could be withdrawals

1 Like

I’m not as impulsive anymore … but even more slow to make decisions… my partner says I’m thinking things through more… its a plus but I donr feel any joy

2 Likes

I rarely feel joy and I’m on meds.
Could be the illness itself I’m thinking.

2 Likes

Or the prodrome phase of sz is what I was thinking :thinking: or at least the phase before psychosis

1 Like

You just need a good dose of some 77nick77 lovin’ to make life exciting again, lol.

4 Likes

It sounds like you’re coming off hypomania (impulsiveness), and heading into depression (no joy, boredom, slowness).

3 Likes

Ish,

You are off your meds and came to the stark realization that we are all indeed very boring! :smile:

5 Likes

We’re like a baseball game without the beer! :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds like depression.

2 Likes

Try eating out. Go to a movie. Watch a sunrise or a sunset. Talk to your pdoc about it. They might know a good antidepressant for you.

2 Likes

The first two are impossible with the pandemic, but I definitely think fresh air will lighten your heart.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s not depression.
My guess would be withdrawals coming off Abilify.

Abilify could have been revving her up and now she’s feeling the stillness after coming off it.

1 Like

Interesting… I feel like stuff is more dull and boring while on meds🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

Yes but Abilify can be a very activating drug.

1 Like

I’m on abilify though

2 Likes