All people r mentally ill people?

do you believe that?
that all people r mentally ill people ?
they differ in what illness they have ?
and whether they take medication or not ?

I’ve had someone tell me that- “all people are mentally ill” I don’t believe it.

If everyone was ill no one will be ill.

1 Like

We would see schizophrenics as normal.

1 Like

probably, all people have mental health problems, more or less.

2 Likes

There is lots of depression, anxiety and addiction issues among the normie populations.

But few people have a severe mental illness like schizophrenia or bipolar with psychotic features.

2 Likes

I disagree with this

All people are mentally ill people…I don’t belive this and i don’t agree these words.

I think every life has at least a little pathology in it. Nobody is perfect.

i dont believe either.yes everyone goes troubles in their life.but they dont have mental illness.

I don’t know cos I don’t know all people. Possibly a significant amount are mentally ill though. Its not always obvious. Peeps can hide their pain or suffering sometimes. To a good degree. One day they are gone from suicide that’s how you realise OK it must have been really bad :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, when you dig hard enough you can find mental illness in everybody. Ignorance and denial cause many unhealthy symptoms.

Everyone is on the spectrum. Everyone jumps to conclusions sometimes. If that conclusion is incorrect then it is a dellusion. Thus almost everyone has moments of dellusion.

There’s no people that don’t have any mental problems at all. I wouldn’t call them mentally ill though. If the question would be “do all the people have mental problems” then yes, more or less.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.