All over the US

Also, this:

:grin:

3 Likes

@flameoftherhine Iā€™ve read that the limited terminal velocity is true if you ahoot straight up. But if you fire at an angle , a balistics trajectory, you can definately kill.

1 Like

Brexit 1.0

wellā€¦yeaā€¦ thatā€™s the point of a gun lolā€¦ im unsure at what angel a round becomes useless and will free fall but i think you have some wiggle roomā€¦

I think Mythbusters did a show on the whole bullet in the air thing.

1 Like

45 degrees or less is def dangerous

1 Like

if 0 is the barrel pointed straight downā€¦ >100 is def lethalā€¦ i would guess at like 130-180 the bullet is trying to climb the sky and will eventually run out of steam and tumble less than lethallyā€¦

If the barrel 0 is down then 90 is sideways and 135 is = to the 45 I ment. Thatā€™s what they fire cannon at for max distance and is leathal. I donā€™t know where btw 135 and 180 is safer

yea me neither lol so horizon is usually zero? there may not be as much wiggle room as I thought thenā€¦

Hi everyone. Im new

2 Likes

@Mikehda

Welcome.

This is a safe place to receive and give emotional support.

Again, welcome.

I need relief from my paranoia. Meds dont help. Any advice?

@Mikehda

Which anti-psychotics have you tried?

Clozaril, abilify, seraquel, resperdole, depicote, zyprexa, invega, haldole

2 Likes

Im fine during the day but has soon it gets dark and i cant see my surroundings i panic. Btw my paranoia is that theres a hit on me. It feels so real sometimes

I really donā€™t know. I have paranoia.

When did the paranoia begin?

It gets so intense that i just want to end my life sometimes. Ive tried everything

I understand because Iā€™ve felt that way too. It does get better. You can try reality checking it. Walk outside a short distance at night and return home.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you can get some coping skills. Iā€™m at a loss for words right now