All of us unique

Do you tend to be unique…
For me that is the purpose in life.
Everyone is unique, but not everyone respects it.
Im on the top of my egzistance awereness.
What I mean, even if people like me or not, I’ll stand for what I fight with my demons every day…

7 Likes

I found here soulmates, but most of them don’t know that I got respect for them…
My point is that individuality is sacred, and I never spoke to them here, didn’t want to get in a way of their life…

5 Likes

Very true. I’ve been contemplating who I am, as myself and not in relation to anyone else. Sometimes life is better as a loner, gives you time to think

3 Likes

What is unknown as good healer is pain we go through…
It teaches us that if we go too far in indulging ourselves, it returns us to be unique…
I even accept my illnes as teacher. Voices sometime are so persistent, I break, but as long as it stays in for walls of soul, doesnt affect other human beings.

3 Likes

I don’t know my personality that well I have been trying to recognize it more. I want to read geert hofstede’s book on cultural dimensions.

I like the idea thought that not only is everyone unique, but it makes every relationship unique too. Gives it a special feel because there’s no other same combination of me and whoever.

4 Likes

You are one of my favourite unique persons :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good observation. I never thought of it that way.

2 Likes

Yes, for the record, off topic…
I added first time tagline “notorious”…
When I walked in ward 2014., some people looked each other like “this one is BIG”…
So, notorious was my hospital name…
Edit, if you see it can become my username…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.