All my symptoms are gone but

I have a strange pressure feeling on my forehead or in between my eye brows it gets bad sometimes I loose focus… and I have this other feeling like something is stuck in my cartilage of my ear and it gets bad so much discomfort no pain but a very uneasy feeling I can make myself click them to try to make them less uneasy and most of the time it doesn’t work I know this clicking I can do is something that is maybe hallucinated but I can do it like I can move my hand and I only do it to try to make this very unsatisfying feeling stop it’s like pressure there idk what it is I know it’s mostly to due with psychosis but it didn’t even budge from the beginning of treatment till now all the voices are gone and unusual thoughts are gone too

1 Like

And my ears start to burn like the feeling u get if someone pulls ur ear and it also gets red a bit

1 Like

It’s driving me crazy I just want it gone idk if it’s hallucinated or something else cuz it feels more physical but how the hell can I just make myself click it in my head that’s defiantly has to do with the brain and psychosis

1 Like

I’m going to go insane with this feeling in my ear I swear I just want to cut off that piece or pierce it where I feel the pressure no meds helped at all

1 Like

what meds are u on?

I’ve been on olanzopine now on loxapine and switching to abilify

2 Likes

what u mentioned actually can be a side effect from meds

I’ve had it before the meds

1 Like

When I was psychotic I thought it was Satan living on the tip of my ears causing me uneasy feeling and the clicking was me beating him up and the feeling on my head is a part of god good like a stronger presence in me I know all that stuff is psychotic and left but the feelings still won’t leave it didn’t even budge it may even gotten worse

1 Like

I get the same pressure feeling on my forehead sometimes. When I was delusional I’d say it was my 3rd eye being active. I’d also sometimes get this sensation like something was digging around in my head almost? Hard to describe but I thought that was entities messing w my crown chakra. Wild. Probably all just tactile hallucinations or us interpreting random physical stimuli as holding more meaning than they actually do.

1 Like

Maybe u should do a body check then, like mri/ct scan/ blood test, just to find out the reason

1 Like

I hate it it happens everyday it’s worst when I go to bed

That’s what I’m thinking

1 Like

just go for it and post your result here~

I’m sorry :frowning: wish I could say more to help.

1 Like

Ok1234567889087

Me too I get pain between my eyebrows, last time I put ice on it and it didn’t work, froze my brain, I became very sluggish.

it could be sinusitis …as u mentioned that u had it when 15 …

it could be sinusitis …as u mentioned that u had it when 15 …

It started after messing up my meds. Its gone now, its been two weeks no pain.

1 Like