All I do is eat and sleep

All I do is eat and sleep. I gained 170+lb since having sz. Idk whats the solution. Some days I can ignore my situation, some days I can’t.

4 Likes

I eat so much that everytime my stomach hurts. I have tons of stretchmarks all over my body.

i slept 18 hours last night lol. i havent slept so long in a while. i eat alot but i still do alot of stuff throughout the day.

the cure to doing nothing all day is to do something

1 Like

Have you tried slowing down while eating?? Like eat a bite. Wait a minute. Eat another bite. And so on. Until you’re full. I find that oftentimes I’ve eaten enough even if I’m still hungry about half way through the meal. That’s rectified by slowing down how fast I eat. Let’s my mind catch up to how full my stomach is :laughing:

3 Likes

You could schedule your day
Get a note book and write down everything you do at what time for instance brushed teeth or made a cup of tea

2 Likes

Sending da (((hugs))) @Aziz.

:heart:

1 Like

One time it was the beginning of the wrestling season, and I had begun a hard pull to lose weight. Then an old friend of mine came over, and we smoked a couple of joints. I completely lost control of my ability to abstain from eating. He had this bag of candy bars in his back seat, and I still remember him looking at me and yelling, “You ate seventeen candy bars!” Then we went to pizza hut, and just after we ordered a medium size pizza my friend decided to call someone on the phone. My friend got one slice of that pizza. Like I said, I totally lost control of my ability to abstain from food. The next Monday I was able to resume my previous weight losing schedule, and I got down to the weight I wanted to wrestle at then.

1 Like

Try probiotics for your stomach pain

1 Like

The stomach pain is from eating too much and stretching my stomach. My belly is full of stretchmarks.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s probably the meds fault. It kills your motivation and self control. Too little serotonin in the brain. Definitly try to switch to Vraylar when it’s possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.