All apologies

I’m very sorry I made thread about death.I know many of you think about it sometimes,but I’m thinking about it all the time.I hope no one will judge me for posting directly to the essence of life.There is always light at the end of tunnel.

11 Likes

I understand. I think about it often.

2 Likes

Thanks @FatMama .Do you spend much time alone?I do and it makes me crazy.

1 Like

Try not to worry about it.

1 Like

Thanks @roxanna .It means much to me at moment.

No worries buddy!

1 Like

It was a interesting thread, no need to apologize

2 Likes

I think about taking 10 abilifys and just not waking up

Why?Because of post?

Oh no I think about it often before the post

You are on top of this community.Why so hard on your self?

Oh no don’t even think of such horrible things.
Choose life - you have your mom and cat to consider.
If you are suicidal then go to the ER.

You are young and have a lot of living in front of you @bluerose.

You also have this community.

3 Likes

I’m falling apart. Hugs

2 Likes

I wouldnt do it. It just comes in my mind sometimes when I take my meds

I was surrounded by death this two weeks.Two people near me died.At funeral it was sad.How people don’t appreciate life.uhhh…sad is sometimes life stops and you’ve done nothing yet in your life.

2 Likes

@roxanna ,I often read your posts.Just don’t comment.

1 Like

Don’t be too hard on yourself @anon70049667. It was an interesting thread. I used to think about death an awful lot when my depression was bad. However, my antidepressants are good, and i go to a support group and i’m happy to say that i haven’t thought of dying for about 8 months now. It is possible to have these thoughts and come out on the other side. I hope you do, and anyone else here who may be contemplating.

2 Likes

Thank you.My meds are mess.I can’t take more this days.I wake up all in sweat after nightmares.

1 Like

Last year, I changed my attitude from… I don’t care what happens to me to I want to live. Please know that you aren’t alone. This site helps.

2 Likes

Same here no worries I can’t die too maybe till I turn 100