Aliens insert suicidal thoughts in my mind

If you think you can’t resist, go to the ER even though it’s far, they will help you not do it.

2 Likes

I called a line of suicide. They told me to go to the hospital.

1 Like

You should probably go then.

1 Like

But my doc said I should wait till Thursday when we have our appointment.

Mate I am no doctor but it strikes me that 15mg of respiridone and 60mg of haloperidol is an incredibly large amount of antipsychotic in your system. Has your doctor discussed clozapine with you?

1 Like

No not yet. Maybe it must be the right choice. After all…

1 Like

Tbh you are on a scary amount of meds in the community. In the U.K. you would have to be in a hospital setting before they would consider coadministering such an amount of ap.

Om I really think you would be much safer checking yourself into a hospital for a short while so you can safely find the right med for you. You are entitled to a second opinion.

2 Likes

Maybe hospital is the best choice. I will muster my patience and wait till Thursday. I hope I don’t do anything stupid…

1 Like

Om the fact you have to hope you don’t do something is solidly enough reason to be in hospital now. Please don’t wait till Thursday. If your dad can’t take you phone an ambulance. You have put your health first.

2 Likes

If I had my pills which are gathered and hidden by my mother in order to avoid second attempt, I would make a second deadly attempt.

1 Like

You need an ambulance now. I think the number is 112 in Greece.

166 for ambulance. But it’s for physical pain and ailments. Not sure if they take psychiatric patients

Phone that number and explain everything. They can help you.

1 Like

Thanks for the support. If in morning I am still the same I will consider going to hospital.

Hi @Om_Sadasiva
How are you this morning

3 Likes

Better. Thank you. You?

1 Like

@Om_Sadasiva, if you are still having suicidal thoughts, please get help right away.
Please don’t give up. Things will get better.

1 Like

I called a suicide line yesterday and they told me to go to the hospital…

1 Like

I am doing ok thanks

1 Like

I too hear what appears to be non visible auditory entities following me around that read my mind. They accuse me of satanism and say I’m forgiven or that I do or don’t know a thing. I always feel observed internally and externally.

They comment on my thoughts and beliefs. I get angry at them because in makes me feel violated and gang stalked. My religious beliefs help me some. I hope you find relief. It can be awfully frustrating at times! Peace.

1 Like