Alien-like insect landed on my T shirt

I keep receiving divine hints and subtle messages. Is it God or I am delusional?

1 Like

It was so weird and small. Like an alien. Or maybe it was an alien form of existence?

Pdoc said no need for hospital. I should be patient with my new med adjustment. Yesterday he told me to call him again today but I won’t call. I am fine

It’s good you don’t need to go to hospital. There are some pretty funking looking insects out there. Some look like they come from other planets for sure but rest assure that it likely hasn’t.

1 Like

Pdoc doesn’t experience what I experience.
He just says it’s all in my mind.
What if he could experience these coincidences?

I hope your med change starts to work fast.

I really do know how it feels to experience such coincidences. But when I got better, it stopped. My mind was just hyperactively making all sorts of connections that really weren’t there or were irrelevant. Truly, an insect landing on your t-shirt is not a divine sign. I know you won’t believe me now probably, but it really wasnt a sign.

Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Also, what I always try to remember…God is good, loving, light. IF God is sending signs at all to you, which I dont believe, they would be positive signs that help you, not signs that frighten you.

1 Like

Thank you Marian. I’m trying to stay sane…

1 Like

Stay strong! Sending good thoughts & prayers your way.

1 Like

om sadisava go on meds please… why are you tripping ?

1 Like

Tripping? I have some unusual beliefs, I guess.
No voices today

1 Like

I am very cautious now watching TV.
I try to avoid triggering shows.
But my self is scattered around.
I am not in my body.
I am outside too.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.