Agitation, Irrational + Gummi bears, time

I get very agitated at times where I tend to throw little fits because I feel like I am crawling out of my skin…literally that’s the only way I can describe it.
I get irrational with this irritability and will make impulsive decisions. I got mad about my sister telling me to clean my room so I threw everything into trash bags, my medicine, laptop, clothes, library books, everything really. then i dumped trash in and tied them up. i was very suicidal.
i cut my wrist and cried all day.
then i got a little weed, some gummi bears and felt a lot better.
the next day i felt it again upon waking and nearly broke my hand slappibg my car stereo because i didn’t like the song that was on.
I get very careless and destructive when I experience this. It really sucks and no one understands this is just a fraction of what I experience.

1 Like

Please read or click on this link, for agitation and calming down:

5 Likes

Nice suggestion flag…!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @far_cry0 but it’s @Ninjastar great suggestions. I bookmarked that post

2 Likes

i am talking about more in the moment type agitation where baking cookies isn’t an option. i am too mentally ill to bake.

2 Likes

Sorry to heat this. I was trying to help. I’m guilty, punish me (lol just kidding) Edit: to hear not heat.

2 Likes

Thats okay flag… dont feel guilty about…!!!

3 Likes

Yes ninja star is great at baking cookies…!!!

3 Likes

oh no problem! i have a hard time getting food made. i hope it didn’t sound like i was being rude.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.