Agitation and diet

@Aziz I feel you. I feel like ■■■■ for not having a job too. I recently had to tell someone in a social situation that I don’t work am on SSDI. I felt ashamed. I didn’t say why though.

What kind of diet are you on? I just started a diet myself a few days ago.

1 Like

I did low carb low fat for like 8 months. I lost lots of weight. Now I don’t diet but I eat less than before my diet

2 Likes

Ok that’s awesome @Aziz ! Nice! Low carb and low fat is a great diet.

I am doing portion control and restricting calories. I’m being more mindful of what I eat.

2 Likes

I think I am going back to diet but will eat more than before, I don’t want to faint. I was 95kg when I stopped dieting in Christmas, now I am 100kg

1 Like

I seem to always giveup dieting around Christmas from social pressure, I have to eat whatever they have at Christmas and new year gatherings

2 Likes

I was losing weight I went from 350 to a low of 290 I completely ducked up during the holidays in trying to get back in the swing of things I’m trying to build muscle however I’ve been eating more but I’m now like 320 or something I’m getting my weight checked on Monday

1 Like

I made it to 2:30pm without eating anything since waking up at 7am. I don’t eat anything until 3:30pm when I do my diet

My weight is not changing, its staying at 100kg. Better than 150kg

1 Like

I eat out of boredom and negative symptoms, I am not even hungry. I have nothing to do

2 Likes

It’s good to eat more so you don’t faint. Can you tell me what your diet is exactly? I’ll join you if you’d like!! I fell off the wagon yesterday but I’m trying to get back on.

I get up like 630 and don’t eat until maybe 2 and just have some fresh fruit. Then I have a small portioned plate at dinner.

I had been getting results with this method.

1 Like

My last diet i did intermittent fasting low fat low carb, eating twice a day one big meal at 3:30pm and one small meal at 7:30pm. I snack once on an apple or blueberries. Now i stopped dieting thought but I still eat much less than when i was 150kg.

1 Like