Aggressive Vegans Just Make People Want to Eat Meat

English is not my first language. I thought it was obvious.

3 Likes

Itā€™s here.

:bacon:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a vegetarian but I dunno if I could go vegan lol. Props to vegans tbh. But yeah, not cool to push your own way of eating on other people. People can be so different in terms of dietary needs and preferences and that needs to be respected all-around.

1 Like

Deny myself vital nutrients to make a political statement?

Get rid of the one thing in my life that has always brought me joy (food)? Yeah! Letā€™s go!

Mmmm, this kale tastes like microwaved ass! Iā€™m so great!

/sarcasm off

Worst part is when they treat you as a murderer for eating meat. Itā€™s like dude, carnivores in the animal kingdom eat meat, and you never try to scold them. Say, why donā€™t you do that. Next time you want to tell a human theyā€™re bad for eating meat, go to the nearest zoo, jump into the lionā€™s den, and start preaching to them.

1 Like

Aye you seem really wise on this issue, I agree 100%

haha, thatā€™s really all i had to say :rofl:

1 Like

We should be so lucky. Microwaved ass should taste like poorly cooked meat. Kale will never rise to that level.

1 Like

Iā€™m a wannabe vegan.

I would never be aggressive ly make someone vegan

But I can still share my opinion on veganism

Thatā€™s OK right? :thinking:

1 Like

I canā€™t be vegan/vegetarian. There are only 4 vegetables I like

1. French style green beans
  2. Corn
  3. Potatoes
  4. Cooked carrots (kind of)

Other than what is listed above I really dislike all other vegetables I have tried.

2 Likes

The microwaved kale stuff brought a smile to my face, which I needed lol. Thanks yā€™all. :heart:

1 Like

Hey, hereā€™s an argument for eating meat.

1 Like

Vegans take an IQ hit if they arenā€™t supplementing with creatine:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.