Aggressive Vegans Just Make People Want to Eat Meat

8 Likes

I guess some people might consider giving up sex “because the attitude of certain sexually active people has put me off”.

Haha…I could have told you that without the article. Just ask @shutterbug how much extra meat he eats when pressured :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

No he’s right.
Some Vegans are over the top fanatic.
Its also become very political.

1 Like

@shutterbug will eat a cow, 4 chickens and 2 hundred sparrows just to piss people off.

2 Likes

I’m not denying that some vegans are very annoying, I simply question the wisdom of making decisions based on what people we find annoying believe or like.

1 Like

Twist my rubber arm!

Sparrows? Too much work for not enough reward. I do admit to strategically placing the bird feeder so it works out well for the neighborhood kitties who like to snack. It helps with the plague of sparrows.

Also, nothing tastes as good as the tears of a militant vegan as they watch you eat bacon crusted pork ribs. Well, other than the bacon crusted pork ribs. Yum.

2 Likes

I always enjoy relating how I have killed my own just to get the years flowing.

3 Likes

everyone knows it’s the plant seasonings that make meat taste good. i will export you nothing.

Point of order, Mr. Chairman. I would like to point out that I largely live on a diet of natural grasses and whole grains, they were simply processed by a bovine before I consumed them.

3 Likes

lol i think meat eaters do it just to get vegans mad :grin: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

No, that’s just an added benefit.

5 Likes

1 Like

I think it is true. I’ve also seen memes about how some vegans want everyone to know they’re vegan. I’ve also found that there is some truth behind the memes. Years ago I had a friend who tattooed her wrist with the word “VEGAN”. A bit over the top if you ask me, but then I have a tattoo with a relatable story. Anyway, I wonder if she is still vegan.

I was vegan for 7 or 8 years.
I never was aggressive
and i never preached veganism

1 Like

I can see the appeal of veganism. Not harming animals is a noble goal, and a restrictive diet for health is good for your willpower, but I don’t feel it is realistic. I think there is some humility in eating meat. Like accepting we are a part of nature, not above it.

I have been known to be full of â– â– â– â–  though :slight_smile:

I think PETA and vegans like them are really working hard to stop veganism. It’s a pretty disgusting organization. I don’t know why anyone would support them.

2 Likes

Why would PETA want to stop veganism?
I don’t get it.

They’re trying to promote veganism but in effect working against it.

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing.

1 Like