Afternoon,what do you prefer, coffee, tea

I’m nursing my 3rd cup of coffee.
It’s just after 7pm

4 Likes

I drink both sweet tea and coffee at any time.

2 Likes

I will drink both. I just had a lovely cup of vanilla tumeric chai tea for after dinner.

2 Likes

I love both coffee and tea about equally.

2 Likes

I don’t like either i prefer soda

2 Likes

I can’t function without caffeine, so I drink a big cup of coffee in the morning , and then a cup of green tea in the afternoon.

3 Likes

I just drink coffee.

Used to have tea as well, but I only rarely have it. I don’t mind it.

2 Likes

I prefer coffee.

2 Likes

Coffee i prefer. Tea i have sometimes

2 Likes

I have been riding my bicycle quite a lot today, now I am having my afternoon coffee.

2 Likes

Just had a Java Chip at Starbucks while my cousin took an Americano. The sun was shining and we sat down with our drinks on the terrace and had a nice chat. Love the ordinary stuff today!

2 Likes

I prefer to have coffee. My cardiologist prefers that I drink caffeine free tea.

Cheeky bugger.

2 Likes

I usually prefer tea

2 Likes

Coke Zero or Crystal Light in the afternoons. In the morning I drink black coffee for the caffeine even though I like the taste of herbal tea best

3 Likes

I like both coffee and tea… but I want to cut coffee

2 Likes

sometimes I crave tea and I will buy a gallon of tea, usually I just make a pot of coffee in the morning and sip cups off of that all day microwaving per cup…at night if I don’t feel like going to bed early I will make half a pot at night…that with about two diet cokes a day…sheesh…yes I am addicted to caffeine !!

3 Likes

I used to drink exclusively coffee. Now coffee in the morning and afternoon along with tea in the evening.

2 Likes

I prefer coffee. I don’t make mine very strong. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have both but mostly coffee for the energy boost.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.