Afterlife delusions

1. How would someone feel if you took over a person in their family?(in a new life)

2. So you have to be a baby again?

3. So you earned a specific profession and relationships from a previous life?

4. How do you know what you deserve from 2 lifetimes ago or 3, etc?

5. So there’s a chance we will be around the same people as this lifetime as another?

6. It really is sad when a couple who has been married for 50 years die years apart. What keeps them going is seeing their husband/wife again. Are they on to something?

1 Like

1-5 are all about reincarnation. Reincarnation scares the crap out of me. But it’s probably not real.

1 Like

Yea I really don’t like thinking about it. Just trying to get rid of these thoughts.

1 Like

I dont believe in reincarnation, but i do believe in an afterlife. It comforts me at times, but at other times it scares me. Especially when i make mistakes.

1 Like

Sorry, I just thought the term afterlife meant anything that would happen after this present lifetime.

I believe we can choose to come back or move on. We can be reborn but some of us aren’t and go on the live in another state of being. You can wait for the ones you love or start anew if you didnt find love. No one is forced into anything except out of punishment but why would you choose to leave when there is so much good here right? Maybe that punishment is worse than being here.

1 Like

Makes sense to me @Annie2012

I have a friend that sees death all the time, she believes she was a witch in her life before :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it a Harry Potter delusion? :exploding_head:

1 Like

More like final destination delusion :joy:

1 Like

Sometimes I think I’m dead right now.

1 Like

I had a delusion before where I was dreaming about my past lives every night for months. It started playing into hallucinations whilst I was awake and really freaked me out for a time.

Now I actively ignore it. If there is an afterlife, so be it. Either way I am content with just living now and dealing with whatever may come when it does.

We have no say in what happens.

2 Likes

Wise words @Joker

To it’s in phases, I feel dead when I study a lot other times I feel the joy of living.
Having sza makes it like a rollercoaster, I try to take pleasure on small wins and things. At least makes the bad things less bad when I approach my problems like that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think it ends either as a good or bad delusion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.