After we ate lunch we got starbucks and

Well first off the stupid Chinese place was closed. They’re so dumb. They’re never open. I don’t know how they stay in business. So we went out to Mexican. then we drove over to see my son at work and my sister looked at some plants, getting ideas for her new house. Then afterwards we went and got Starbucks. I got halfway through my drink and the caffeine started doing a number on me and I swear I felt like I was drugged up. So my sister wanted to go drive the refuge, because it was too hot to walk it. I could barely keep my eyes open to look at the birds. Then on her way to bringing me home I straight up fell asleep sitting up in the car with my sister talking to me. The caffeine must be reacting with my meds somehow these days. In the morning after I drink it I typically fall back asleep for an hour which is fine because I don’t get enough sleep at night. Weird huh?

6 Likes

That sounds mighty good. What did you order?

Dad and I are making homemade enchiladas tomorrow. Dad prepared the chiliancho peppers so he’ll be doing the sauce for the tortillas and I’ll be rolling. We are planning to make about 30. We’ve plenty of freezer space.

3 Likes

I had the deluxe veggie burrito, it had veggies, beans and rice. Your enchiladas sound amazing.

3 Likes

I have the same thing with caffeine especially coffee. It makes me so sleepy. If I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes I drink a cup of coffee and it makes me tired so I can sleep

1 Like

What meds do you take?

Right now it’s latuda, wellbutrin and buspirone. But I’ve been like that with caffeine for as long as I can remember.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.