After my vacation im committed to lose all my fat all over my body nomore joking around

Im serious im sick of being overweight, its really affecting my health, no more mcdonalds, straight healthy no more joking around. 100% COMMITTED and Dedicated. This needs to be done bring the new me. Im piss off.

3 Likes

Im going all out, f#ckiing BeASt mode. No mercy. Warrior mode. DEMON MODE.

3 Likes

It’s a great goal and so good for your health. Always good to see your regular doc and check your blood and things like your blood pressure when your going to a diet or exercise program. I’m with you in spirit. It’s taken me a period of months but I am eating better, exercising more and been off the alcohol for a while…

It’s not easy but it’s so worth it.

1 Like

I have been eating no calories noodles and no calories rice for two weeks. Its 5 calories/140g. But I don’t eat that all day. A protein bar in the morning for breakfast.

1 Like

Good for you. That is a great attitude. :owl::owl::owl:

1 Like

You got this, if you have a craving for junk food eat like carrots til it passes. We don’t need no stinking mcdonald’s!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.