After how much time did you feel your meds?

I learned to stay away from benzos. They’re okay if you really, really need them. I think there are better choices.

Mine started working in just one day maby mine wasn’t that bad. I still have low energy don’t know if it’s cuz of the meds or the condition

It took me over 6 years to find a therapeutic dose. I kept trying to dose down and come off of meds so I could go back to flying again. It ruined my career. Ended it immediately.

It wasn’t until I maxed out my dosage that I got relief and still it’s not that much relief. I don’t get psychotic every day anymore but there are elements to the illness you just have to live with.

Have you tried high doses and why do you think they aren’t working? Zyprexa did nothing for me and Seroquel made me worse too.

Ya. I’m not sure if I’m in the bottom 25% of schizophrenics or that I’m high functioning. I really don’t know. I think I had a severe case, but I’m improving. I can’t work or go to school yet. I don’t know if I have Aspergers, which makes me worse, or brain damage. Maybe I’m just average. I want to be better and get better.

I really never hallucinate or hear things. Just severe, debilitating unrealness. I question things. I believe I was in the matrix/inception. Sometimes I still do based on my memories. Sometimes, I think other stuff too.

I had really bad panic attacks, anxiety, fear, stress, and cognitive decline. I can barely do basic tasks due to poor executive functioning, lack of motivation, depression, and laziness.

When I get really sick, I start vivdly remembering weird ■■■■ and it bothers me. To me, it was real in my other lives. Other lives in parallel universes just like ours…

My worst thought is I’m in a time loop. But it is not like the movies. I don’t remember a whole lot. Just fragments. I missed my childhood. I always get sick with schizophrenia. I’ve had horrible, real experiences with aliens and stuff.

I can barely remember college and, before that, nothing seems real. Meaning, something traumatic happened during that time or my consciousness is being transferred and memories are being wiped from a parallel existence. Maybe AI or God is behind it.

I start my life over and over again but after my birth. It’s a form of reincarnation/time travel.

I remember horrible stuff happening to me but my head is so confused I can’t tell if it happened in this life or just my other lives.

I remember a great time during high school of just enjoying life and riding my bike.

I have memories of being called a ‘vampire’ in a past life. I know it sounds crazy. It is part of my paranoia and delusions.

I don’t and can’t switch bodies like what others and I think ‘vampires’ do. I’m stuck in this body and time era.

I’m in the same body but in different universes. Sort of like quantum immortality, except I remember a little bit here and there. I’m a different person, I guess. My consciousness seems to be the same.

I can’t blame anyone but myself for my illness. I chose to do drugs 7 years ago. I have schizophrenia genes. I always make the stupid mistake over and over again of trying marijuana ( 7 years ago). I’ve tried to stop it before. I always fail.

The whole ‘vampire’ thing is part, albeit small part, of my paranoia. I mean I don’t want to be experimented on, hurt, or killed.

I feel like I’ve lived a lot of lives, an uncountable amount.

I haven’t switched bodies, but I think it is possible, like I probably have in a past life, but not this life. I think it was temporary and I barely remember anything. I believe aliens are behind it. Hence, for me, I’m stuck. No real or typical reincarnation. No moving forward. Just stuck.

I guess I’ve been age regressed or cloned before. I hate it.

One of my fears, is I hallucinated or saw myself as a reptilian in a past life. It looked like a hologram in a mirror. I really don’t know why I have those memories. Is this just a symptom of schizophrenia? I doubt it. I know I’m not a reptilian for sure.

I still have horrible memories…

I noticed I have a hard time being a Christian.

I know I’m not a reptilian for sure. But I believe they are real, same thing with greys and insectoids. I remember seeing them.