After 3 months on the new dosage the progres is only in my head

It is not true that you can’t have a family or a job or friends… You could start with the job of helping out your mom. That is a job too. Write down a list of things you want to do in a day like walk 30 min, reward yourself for doing it. This helped me. Go out and talk to people when you can. Friends will come, though it will be hard. Soon, in a year, you’ll be surprised how much you accomplished.

3 Likes

psychenaut, I put 3 more kilos since I raised my dose to 10 mg. Ill wait a bit more and ill see, me too I think that I need a bigger dose maybe. My fears are still not reduced.
I also have the impression that I dont think. Can somebody understand this? I lack fantasy, I guess my spirit is broken too so I am not free. Is the lack of thinking happens in sz? I just feel my brain in my head that’s all. and I have this inner dumb monologue sometimes, nothing brighter…

1 Like

Thats not a higher dose anna…10mg is minimum therapetic dose of zyprexa…when i was on zyprexa i took it 22.5 mg a day …i gain 25 kg out of it…so u are in safe side…dont worry 10mg is average dose…

Mostly, no. I’ve had to learn routines to deal with my anxieties.