Afraid to walk to the bus stop due to the serial killer

We have a serial killer here who is stabbing random people to death who were walking down the street. The latest victim was about a mile or so from where I live. It happened 6:30 in the morning.

I’m afraid to walk to the bus stop in the morning now to go to my psychiatric care provider. I was thinking about going tomorrow morning, but not after news of the serial killings.

4 Likes

That sounds scary. I don’t blame you not wanting to walk to the bus stop. :fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @GrayBear. I haven’t really figured out what I want do do.

1 Like

Wow! I’d be scared too. Is this killer targeting women or men?

Please be safe. Maybe see if you can do virtual appointments on your computer or tablet until everything cools down.

2 Likes

Both men and women, older ones. The youngest was like 43 I think. I just talked to a friend and she said I should get some pepper spray. I ordered some from Walmart, and it will be delivered Monday.

6 Likes

That sounds scary as hell. Please stay safe, @ElGato .

2 Likes

I’m going to do my best. I’m not going outside until I get my pepper spray Monday. Even so, I think I’m going to cut it back how much I go out.

3 Likes

I think getting pepper spray is a good idea. I can understand why you’re scared. Anyone would be.

2 Likes

Thanks @ZmaGal

2 Likes

I was just notified by FedEx they picked up my pepper spray in Dallas TX. They expect to deliver it tomorrow (Sunday), thankfully.

5 Likes

Good thinking about ordering the pepper spray.

Be safe.

-S

3 Likes

How did it go?

I am big on deterrent. So, I mean, I don’t think I would be any good at pepper spraying someone and would probably end up spraying myself, but if I could wear a holster with “pepper spray” written on it, then I guess any murderer would go for someone else.

It’s going fine so far. They haven’t caught the guy yet. I was telling my aunt it’s too bad I don’t know how to shoot or have a gun. Pepper spray is the best I can do.

Thanks @timtak

The three guys died. The woman survived, but she was stabbed 15 times. It’s like the Alfred Hitchcock movie Psycho. They have a vague description of the guy from the woman, and grainy black and white surveillance video of him.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.