Afraid of going to the airport tomorrow

My flight is only 1hr. and a half but I am scared I might get lost or my mom will not be able to find me when I arrive, how does one find their gate or board a plane and what info. does one give family where they pick you up?

The airport gives me anxiety too. Here’s what I do

Try to levitate something with your mind. You obviously won’t succeed, but it gets you to focus all of your attention on a single point outside your body, instead of on your thoughts. I like to use this on airplanes or in public places, because it doesn’t require you to move at all. It looks like you’re just daydreaming to observers.

2 Likes

I have problems finding my gate or where my mom picks me up.

Most airports have online maps. Try to save a picture of the map so you know where you should be going ahead of time. You can even draw your route if you want. It can be very confusing. You can say at the check in counter that you need assistance finding your gate, and they will assign an employee to walk with you to where you need to be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.