ADHD and Schizophrenia

Well, my doctor says I likely have sleep apnea and wants me to do a sleep study. He said if I have it, adderall or whatever wouldn’t do much. I might need a Cpap machine.

Now I hope some one makes a post on Adderall so I can hear testimonies. Got my brain wandering

I hope that your ADHD gets better over time, just like your Schizophrenia.

Adderall made me feel bloated

1 Like

Well… my Add had me had today,. My mouth was dry and even my eyes… I think it was all in my mind… I had to come home and take a nap

Dry mouth is a side effect. You need to stay hydrated.

I’ve noticed water isn’t enough … I need a Gatorade or Powerade here and there …

Juice helped me tremendously with dry mouth.

1 Like

Preservative-free eye drops (single use vials) work well for dry eyes.

http://www.refreshbrand.com/Products/refresh-plus

1 Like

I was on adderall for years until it and marijuana made me psychotic. I now take vyvanse and it’s so much better- the issues ur having are related to the fact that adderall has d-amphetamine and vyvanse doesn’t. So it’s less likely to make u paranoid. The rest of ur issues are basically getting used to adderall. It’s harsh and not for everyone.

And for the person who posted the post, there’s plenty of ways to treat ur adhd or attention issues still- for example there’s welbutrin and straterra and intuiiv. Those are not at all as likely to stimulate psychosis. And if ur doc doesn’t believe u have it maybe go to a neuropsychologist- I had to go to one when I was in my teens and that’s when they confirmed I had adhd combined type.

2 Likes

My Psych said I can switch back to Vyvanse in a couple months but right now my body has built up a tolerance … and thank you everyone for all your info … I appreciate all of it:: … and to creator I hope you get your meds …

2 Likes

I was on dexetrine for school when I was young they said I had add. Tried vyvanse for a while years ago. Forget if it worked. I would like to get back on one of them. I gap out a lot

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.