Add your clearest moment

I have a sit inside lake kayak so if I’m on the ocean water has possibility of getting in unlike sit on top ocean kayaks.

Spending the night by a mountain stream -

In a clear mind is fantasy allowed?

I would say most definitely. Some people really figure out what they wish for deep in the heart when they fantasize.

But then doesn’t reality get in the way of fantasy, like it won’t come true a fantasy unless it is played out.

I get an instant clear moment every time I look up at the night sky. Do you? The experience is like mind blowing. How can u think there is a deity by looking at massive stars light years a way? Cmon. Its just us out here. Unless your an UFO researcher.

My very favorite and it only happens once in a while…

Out on the end of Long Pier at the lake on a warm Summer night…

The night sky above is vibrant and you can see every star and even Mars with amazing clarity. The water below is still, not even a ripple and you can see every star reflected in the waters surface.

The horizon line has faded to black due to the darkness of a new moon.

Infinite depth’s of Starts above and infinite depth’s of stars below… no horizon line, so it’s one continuous curve in the universe. It’s like floating in space.

I end up breathless every time nature gives me this rare gift.

1 Like

Wow I never seen anything like that. I haven’t seen the northern lights although I was in Alaska where you could see them. On top of a mountain there it was dusk, the sky fading, I was startled as I looked behind me were a family of three whitetail deer gazing upon me. They didn’t show any fear at all. But yeah on that mountain top experiences. It felt like the stars were so close you could reach out and grab one almost. Lucky they were deer and not a brown bear, although brown bears get a bad rap. They are just magnificent animals.

1 Like

This is rather blatant but in addition to lifting heavy weights, the whole adrenaline rush, sense of accomplishment and exercise high, orgasms give me very clear thoughts and do good for my head. I often pair weightlifting with sex or masturbation and feel like ive shot something into my veins afterwards. Sex can be a pain in the ass if you arent all that attracted to the partner, sometimes it can feel like a chore when you just dont think you partner is in your league, and that makes it difficult to stay aroused and reach orgasm.

I just really do feel moments of clarity when I have orgasms. And theyre free and everyone can have them so I figured I would go ahead and say it.

Ain’t no shame in saying things like that to me. The climax in sex is just that a peak of exhilarating clarity. Find the right partner not one you chose because you were drunk one night. Not necessarily referring to you directly. You just reminded me of one of clearest moments.

Yeah drunk or high is no way to do sex. Maybe high but that’s not for us, pot is a no-no for people who have schizophrenia. Most people with schizophrenia get psychotic episodes from smoking pot, I know I do!

Stoner boners are the best, don’t read any further but I am a SZA person who can get a cannabis high. For me I can’t drink, it really exacerbates my symptoms. For you, you can handle booze. For me alcohol is a no-no. I am in deep distraught as to why some SZ people can not enjoy an honest high like I can. I mean I don’t do it everyday and I don’t do much, and I don’t do it just to get stoned. I do it because it relaxes tensions, and clarifies my reality. On top of that making me feel giddy. I’m so sorry you cannot enjoy the smoke the many can.

we have opposite reactions! Yeah booze makes me euphoric and relaxed in small doses, ■■■■■ me up after a couple of drinks. I wake up in the middle of the night if I have more than 2 drinks. It’s nice to enjoy a friday night with my friends and have a beer or two though. I get raving mad on pot. Like i go super schizo and I embarrass myself and feel funny for a couple days afterwards. I used to sometimes take a hit when I was already drunk and it wasnt bad, i just stayed awake thinking about weird ■■■■, but pot alone makes me have a full blown episode of acute psychosis.

My friends forbid me from pot, theyve seen me on it and they dont want me to suffer like that. They’re good friends. This one night at a party they sat outside and told me that it was temporary and that I woudnt be high forever. They’re all smart, the one who really guided me through it is in premed. He asked me what I was experiencing and reminded me that it wasnt real, that he couldnt see or hear what I did. I owe my friends for going crazy on them and requiring babysitting. That was almost a year ago now, I’ve learned to stay on meds and havent had an episode since november, and that was because I skipped one of my meds to lift weights early (very dumb)

1 Like

My cousins are finally coming around to the fact that they won’t smoke pot if they know they are going to see me, they don’t smoke it around me, they don’t have it on them. That helps a lot. I too go out of my head, off the wall, need a babysitter when I used to smoke. I end up naked in public and just being the epitome of inappropriate. Then I would HATE myself when I got back to lucid and people would tell me what an off the wall pain in the butt I was. I haven’t touched this stuff in almost a year now.

I’ve been sober for 6 years and off harder drugs for 6 years. I quit it all just after my very real suicide attempt that to this day still gives my kid sis nightmares.

I love my moments of clarity. They are far more enjoyable and cherished then my moments of being high.

My clearest moment was when I was at college, had stopped smoking MJ and was on my way to succcess. I do well when I’m taking care of my health, walking a lot during summer and spring also had me in good shape.

Well I believe ur at a tender stage in ur sz evolution where stability is at its most sensitive. Stay in recovery for 10 years and give it another try I swear it may be different. When I was ur age pot really induced a world of exacerbation. But recovery made my mind resilient I think to pot.

1 Like

Like I’m saying you guys are both at a tender stage in your sz evolution. Your minds will shape with recovery and abstinence and due time. Into a higher conscious of yourself for the both of you. It has mine I am at my strongest mental state I have ever been at. And guess what it gets better everyday. So you two have a bright positive future in store for you. Call it what you will god, but the moment I chose to take a path of recovery was the moment my mind started developing into something new, like a nuerogenesis.

1 Like

you should read the book “The Mind and the Brain” about how what we think can rewire the brain. It’s pretty cool. My shrink showed it to me. Neuroplasticity is what is going on, its when the brain changes and can be due to what we think, not just disorders in our genes.

1 Like

I do some of my best thinking during awake moments with my eyes closed and engaged in rapid eye movement!

Jayster

I hate to say this, but on my wedding day - the ceremony and reception was when I felt focused and “normal”
Standing there in front of all those people, stating my vows - and later engaging in the first dance, I was not thinking of anything else. The marriage later fell a part and the divorce destabilized me, but during those moments things were clear to me

1 Like