Abusive Situation

My brother never comes home, and when he is he spends the night mostly at a friends house and doesn’t stay more than 3 days. I spend most nights at friends’ houses now and yet he pretends that has nothing to do with him. If my mom is truly schizophrenic than why does the state refuse to admit her because I don’t think she is. She needs some therapy and help because she is mentally disturbed.

I am not disturbed, psychotic, abusive, hostile, suicidal or anything. I can work, drive, function, I have lots of friends. I’m into community affairs.

I HATE HIM!!! He opens his presents, three big presents which were sentimental and expensive, then on the way home from dinner and tells me I need to get out of his house.

My friends know I really wanted to show my dad I wasn’t a failure. I went job searching, they helped me pick out his presents. Actually, the person who he has been making death threats against to me helped me pick out father’s day presents at TJ Max, including a leather travel case, a wet/dry vaccuum and a book for writing music. Everything was ok until I told him I wanted to try the “alternative route” and he started degrading me and I CANT handle it anymore.

My friends had absolutely nothing to do with my decision to go off my medication. Abilify has been making me severely depressed. I mean withdrawn, apathetic, not into reading, not into movies, not into drawing, suicidal and gullible to my ex bf. No one I know inserts there opinion on medication etc. because it’s not their place and understandably.

But I will call the police if he continues to threaten me or my friends.

this is what this place is for to vent and share.
it is a difficult position that you are in, maybe you could go and stay with other family or friends just so that you can get away from this toxic enviroment, distance can be healing and can put things in perspective.
it is hard but take some deep breaths , go for a walk in nature with your favorite music, calming music.
know some one cares
take care

2 Likes