About stuff

I wanted to say thank you . .

I’ve been looking for answers on what Prolactin does and, you all disagreed . . That’s okay . . .

I Want to apologize for saying bad things, about gay people . . I didn’t mean that, and I’m quite open-minded to-wards gay people, one of my best friends from University was gay and, we worked together for years . . I never tried to ’ convert ’ him, it would have been hurt-ful and, bad . . I Accepted him like he was and, he was nice . .

Personally, I like to be my-self, feel like a man but, that’s a preference, not some-thing I impose on or, want others to be . . I want them to be themselves and, proud . .

I didn’t realize there were gay posters, on this forum . . I can see what I said was hurt-ful and, I wish I could take it back . . It’s difficult to discuss this stuff, with-out offending any-body . .

If I had known there were gay members here, I would have been a lot more tact-ful . .

I see you have made up your minds, that the drugs are good, healthy . . I don’t know you personally, but I wish you good luck, that’s all . .

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.