About multiple personality: Cause and Remedy 👎

Sorry for starting topics frequently…

I have an idea about multiple (or dual, triple…) personality, its cause and its remedy.

Just a quick notes: I think multiple personality exists because of each of these personality claims egoism (independence).
So the remedy is to surrender each of these egoism. Better still, keep the first personality intact by emphasizing its values of existence, for the remaining personalities to accept and return to their mother personality.

1 Like

I had interesting teacher as a kid – he wanted us to know how to deal with everything that was wrong in my city as he had a relative go crazy and felt a drive to save us kids.

He showed us this movie on multiple personality called – Sybil (1976 film). The gist – can be caused by sex abuse when child was mentally abused at same time and sort of ‘mentally turned down’ to sex abuse them. This mental abuse has results like date rape drugs with some memory loss, later some of the abusers found out they could make a spectacle show out of the victim to discredit her. Later, she has an ‘dazed override’ applied to her sometimes with a hand up her back like a puppet and is in trace while mental abuser just parades her around as a spectacle.

Reason teacher was bringing this up as my area has a lot of sex abuser stuff covered up by cops, I guess who have the wrong taste. Some of the abuse included stuff that was ritualistic abuse with same thing performed over and over by abuser and outcome could be multiple personalities.

I would NEVER want to explore this subject with mental care as it just seems to bring out some really sick stuff in some male psychiatrists…Just be able to recognize what sex abuse and mental abuse (illness) can cause if applied at same time…MANY TIMES COPS ARE WELL AWARE THIS CRAP IS HAPPENING AND JUST COVERED IT UP UNTIL 1990S when children’s legal rights were developed. ONLY WAY TO KEEP YOUR FAMILY OKAY IS LEAVE AS THE SEX ABUSERS AND WEIRDOS THEY MAKE WILL STRIKE MOST IN THE COMMUNITY IN SOME WAY THAT YOUR KIDS MAY NOT DISCUSS WITH YOU INCLUDING HIGHER INCIDENTS OF MENTAL ILLNESS. You will probably find the wealthy sex abusers to be a legitimate ‘special interests group’ if you try to get politicians at even national level involved…Obama’s band of ‘whatevers’ are actually a major setback for civil rights for females, child abuse victims and maybe even blacks (as some blacks have been forced into crazy submission to voices and used as thugs for organized crime by wealthy white GAWD)…Will be happy to have this group moving out of office soon but do not have much confidence in the repubs as their churches have been telling sex abuse victims to keep quiet and repubs are actually sheltering some of the sex abusers in the churches quietly waiting to strike again…

AGAIN, ONLY CIVIL RIGHT LEFT IS ABILITY TO MOVE IF YOU SEE SOMETHING. SPEAK UP WHEN YOU MOVE AWAY AND PROBLEMS MAY RUIN YOU AT NEXT STOP. Expect to be treated to thought broadcasting and maybe a little trespassing if you move so you know who is who, complain and you may be expelled. Not good news about civil right to move, some small communities are even ruining women who decided to move out of city and calling The thing a prostitute after someone called her crazy to get her SSDI welfare check and uses cops to silence her with use of mental care/hospital…Realize some nuts will follow orders to step outside and shoot off gun at worst, vandals and thought broadcasting (verbal abusing stalker who is psychotic)…

If you are displaying multiple personalities, do you have a family member in another part of the country who will house you? Sex abuse rings are local, moving would get you away from their immediate influence but you can still have the voices, visions, etc happening anywhere on the planet, sorry no tin foil hat will help schizo… You need to understand why some of the locals act wrong toward you and do not respond, this is just normal behavior toward some strangers any longer to act nuts. Just try to work/help out/self care and live under observation of family friend or relative, see if you start to act wrong or confused…If voices are trying to tell you to do something weird, you need to ignore it and refuse to comply…If no one will take you if you move, group home in a different community or ‘rural treatment center’ for sex abuse victims may be good choice a few states away and see what staff has to say about you. There are some sex abuse victim’s treatment centers all over the country, this could be good choice for you to explore what caused your problem. I strongly recommend you NEVER returned to any situation that caused any memory loss as things can get worse, anything causing memory loss is SICK SITUATION THAT WILL HARM YOU.

I spent time around sex abuse victim who bragged about driving some people crazy. Woman was really finding new women for her sex abuser in the family…Anyone who lived alone would go into amnesia/PTSD about the scary family sex abuse stories she took us out of town on multiple trips to tell us all about her family abuse, really to scare someone bad enough to keep quiet or be used…Anyone who lived alone would have a nervous breakdown, I ended up with psychosis after the mental care here refused to accept PTSD and warn against having any more contact with them. This lady’s male family members bother people full-time and have enough money to go anywhere to mess up victims, then try to get a sexual submission…Cops around here are well aware of this group, some cops even help ruin victims…It is possible this group did some ritualistic sex abuse around here that could cause multiple personalities because this group ‘hunted some up’ in several ways for 30 years around here without any cops who cared…This is why I suggest moving a few states away is good way to heal but be aware some smaller communities are SO BAD IT IS MAKING WHORE if you move somewhere alone and don’t have any contacts…New thugs ruinings lady’s belongings, gets her fired and starts to make demands for anything…

Necessary to say, some of the mental care was calling situations like mine ‘false memories’ and even telling victims of PTSD flashbacks without physical attack to go back to the abuser. Cops from where my abuser lived called me and said mental care had sent some former victims of this amnesia back to the abusers where they were raped, discredited, locked up in local mental hospital and local abusers could still have contact with them. No charges were ever filed by these backwood hillbilly cops, this is just how Arkansas can work…

After talking to national politicians and locals, the wealthy sex abusers are a recognized special interest group and we peasants just had to know what is what and avoid them…This is how my neighborhood treated all the local kids from 1960-1990, you knew voice who said he was God was actually a child molester and did not follow orders. Play in groups and do not go into wooded area…Kids here are no longer hunted but neighborhood leaders will ruin any new resident and scare out new homeowners without any way to sell newly purchased place, unsure why these new ones tripped the trap. I recommend you do a lot of research before moving to make sure you are not moving into this…The churches took up all the sex abuse victims and psychosis victims from child molester hunting neighborhoods, churches covered up all the wrong-doing, dirty church leaders started to say they own all the people and cops, bad stuff starts to happen to anyone including single moms & elderly to motivate submission to ‘new system’…Locals been screwed so many times left, new people came in and new ones started to move here & get ruined. This really is a TRAP community without any police or courts, loads of dirty business and horrible employment scams…

Hope this helps…

Safety statement – Remember, it is policy of mental care to call a lot of ‘social stuff’ delusional and refuse to discuss it. If you ever get angry with your mental care, you can be arrested and put into mental hospital at your own expense for as long as the pdoc can justify causing loss of employment and homelessness even. If your care is not meeting your needs, I encourage you to check out different pdoctors and change care when you find something that meets your needs better.

If you have sex abuse background or amnesia flashbacks, think it could be useful to move with relative who can monitor you for confused behavior. A sex victim treatment facility may be helpful…but there is so much the mental care may not discuss with you, I think a move to another part of the country, work/live and hope your mental abuser gets bored is really only good solutional fit for the honestly it will take for you to really show improvement…Integrity is not present in mental care and outcome is questionable. You need to have a relationship or housemate who knows to monitor you for ‘confused state’ and get you mental care if this happens. I would REFUSE to see this as a multiple personality or someone may make a bad joke of you often with override and your abuser sticks his hand up your back like a puppet…Please consider sterilization so you do not inadvertently harm your own children… If you still display a lot of ‘confused state’ behaviors, you will be better living in a group home…

People who do not discuss anything questionable they met in past or past abuse, moved away from previous abuse situation and never return contact attempts by their old abusers, can have remission from psychosis symptoms eventually…Would not discuss any old mental care either for best reputation in community, seek mental care in next community even an hour away and order drugs by mail for privacy.

If you are caregiver: Art therapy and music therapy will help yours calm down an adolescent or agitated one who is showing confusion. I also suggest you take a self defense class so you know some holds to control an aggressor. Also discuss self-will or free-will, no need to follow orders from voices as a lot of stuff they are told to do is wrong or harmful to others and will help remission to never comply with voices if person met any kind of sex abuser group…If victim is female and living alone, woman will have a lot more social problems from unfit males so needs to have roommate situation in place to keep this away as these will only ruin her, use her housing or breed her.

I guess one could look at these ‘confused situations’ as a dementia episode where the ‘old elevator is not reaching the top’…Old person can be pretty good, even left alone sometimes but someone has regular contact to check things out

Best information I can provide you after meeting wrong people who explained a lot to me and living in sick community with sex abuse & its lasting effects. These folks are just fine with a little monitoring…Younger person may still be near enough to old abuse situation to be pestered and may get some relief from moving away or cutting contact with wrong people, don’t discuss it and things get better if you keep busy/work/self care/help out.

1 Like

Will add, if you are caregiver, will greatly serve you to keep minimal stuff in house if you have one who is going confused or disoriented sometimes. Handle these like a sleepwalker, talk calmly & softly to person and steer them a little bit toward a room with just minimal furnishings…If you can put a disoriented person into the ‘quiet room’, he/she can just sit there or do something repetitive without causing harm to self/belongings may work better. Video tape what you can. Try to interact verbally a bit. Do not try touching the person or some start to swing or could do BIG spastic behaviors he/she does not control.

Might hang jingle-bells on door knobs so you can tell if someone is moving around at night.

You may find some useful data in my post on MPD here on the forum at…

Thank you for it. As told by my psychiatrist, MPD is defense mechanism (also mentioned in Wikipedia), and involves depersonalisation and derealization.

My viewpoint might be different, but no harm in trying to make that theory more interesting.

Bump? Hello hello hello