About 2 years ago I meet a vile man on pof

About two years ago I meet a disgusting man on pof. My fist instinct when I saw him outside pub was to walk away. He kept on kissing me, trying to feel me and tried putting my hand in his thing in bus stop. I feel traumatised. It was awful. He had nothing to offer. I wasn’t assertive enough.

Had one relationship with a woman on POF. Asked me to move in 6 DAYS after i met her. She was a widower with a 7 year old son - whos husband had just died, so i reckon she was on some sort of rebound. Very weird.

You can meet all sorts on those sites.

Sounds weird. Put me off going on them.

1 Like

That is legally known as sexual assault. He should not have done that to you. I’m sorry it happened.

1 Like

You should have reported him to the police. You shouldn’t have to take that. You might not get him taken into custody the first time, but as reports on him accumulate he could finally be taken off the street.

Dating apps are filled with scammers/ fake profiles/ and disgusting people. I also used a paid dating app and met nothing but scammers who just wanted to steal my photos, fake profiles- catfishers, and disgusting people- men who just want sex upfront or to use women in some way. I met some people who wanted to visit me from another country and crash at my place or some people who also wanted to just go to a hotel after the initial meeting. Finally, one men started stalking me after I dumped him. That was a dangerous situation of having to report him and learning to avoid him. He also touched me all over and tried to have sex with me without consent. I finally realized the old geezer is a pervert and a potential rapist. He also said he broke some laws here - driving without a license and was laughing about it that he got away with it. What a disgusting jerk!! He was so vile that it makes me want to vomit when I think about him. I finally got off all dating apps. I feel a whole lot better and don’t need men who are abusers or users in my life. I am not saying that men on dating apps are all abusers or user. It just happens that I met abusers and users on online dating apps. So, no more of that crap!

That sounds horrible I’ve meet a few and this is the worse one I’ve meet.

I understand. I’m just going to stay away from the dating apps since I never attract anybody I like anyways.

Yeah me to. It can be quiet hard to meet people can’t it?

Yup, it’s best to meet people in meetups where there are people with common interests.

Defo better to have comman interests.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.