Abilify 5 mg

I’m not sure if should change my anti psych :grimacing: I was on invega trinza and sustana (tryed one then another for about 4 years) and now abilify. I was on 7.5 mg but decreased it to 5 mg because it seemed to increase my paranoia in some ways and nightmares. I see shadows, paranoid people talking about me ,feel like can interact with people in my head

On straterra 60 mg? may help some still cluttered thoughts ,unfocused . Doesn’t make me feel anything.

Lexapro 20 mg helps relaxs me
Atarax makes me feel like gonna die

Go to Dr tommow think need spmethingaybe psychosis or change,mood stabilizer ,depression meds,different adhd

Any ideas,support or story’s? I m not sure what I’m asking exactly but telling my story​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::hugs::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I had the same issue with 5mg of abilify.
I’m just on invega now and have buttercoffee every day.
The ldl cholesterol seems to help a lot, but have to be careful with cholesterol levels.

10mg of abilify is the minimum dose for schizophrenia.

Also, if you do buttercoffee be sure to keep your systolic blood pressure under 130. Mine is 129/75 now without headaches.
This buttercoffee gives nice amount of slow release serotonin which helps with voices. I just get some voices from people.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.