A winter sunrise pic

Kuva8992

I went to ride my bicycle in this morning, it was nice, -3 degrees C and the sun was rising …

12 Likes

Beautiful picture @mjseu

1 Like

Today has been a good outdoor weather day, -3 degrees C and the sun has been shining, I had my afternoon walk and then I did 900 exercise movements (sit-ups and other), still need to do 600 movements later in this evening.

Kuva8994

5 Likes

I love frozen streams, lakes and ponds. We rarely get thick ice over our river here, but sometimes stagnant areas will freeze over and I try to walk over them to see if they will hold me or cave in.

1 Like

I think that I read that you are in Oregon (please correct if I am wrong), I lived 13 years in the USA but I never went to Oregon or other North-West states.

The northwest is beautiful I had to live out there for three months only, wanted to live more but it didn’t work out. Really glad about the experience though it was floodgating for the mind even if I didn’t realize it at the time.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m in the city of Eugene, Oregon. Oregon and Washington, and British Columbia are quite beautiful areas, at least the coastal areas are.

The other areas I like a lot are Vermont and Maine on the other end of the country.

2 Likes

I couldn’t live in Vermont though it’s too rural. But real nice to visit.

2 Likes

Nice pictures! Really makes me miss the north

1 Like

Beautiful! So gorgeous!

1 Like

I think you live in a much bigger city than I do. I could probably handle the ruralness of it. If I was to move east, Vermont would be somewhere I would seriously consider. But at this point, it looks like I’m going to just stay here. I had considered a move to Seattle but the job market there is quite competitive and the rents have gone through the roof even in suburbs like Everett, Washington.

We are planning trip to Alaska after I graduate from college. We’re going to fly up to Anchorage and then rent a car and do some exploring.

1 Like

Yeah I live in a fairly industrial area. I live in the biggest city in Connecticut. The forgotten and mostly shitty Bridgeport , Connecticut. My area is pretty cool actually but I’ve seen some bad parts of this city over the years. …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.