A visit from a succubus

NYPD holmes!!! lol.

Remember that?

P.S. you know there was a reason I didn’t hang out with those kids… back in the day… 10 yaers ago.

I guess this is the reunion @mistercollie huh?

We’re all goin’ pool hopping tonite!! lol. be there of be square…

just kidding…

And if mistercollie thinks i’m lying he can just think about how I personally bent over backwards to make this profile avatar green just like he did. because we obviously are both caught in an impasse ---- and more particularly this is happening way to fast to be 100% honest like brains aren’t supposed to think this fast… And I still don’t really even believe that you’re getting injextings in the butt. It’s just not possible man. it’s just not possible. ITS not possible I thought you were going to be a nurse or something man. really i did. like wtf! wtf happened in the space in between if you’re telling the truth? last time I checked you were drinking hardcore tea that calms you down almost as bad as an injectiion in the butt anyway. It really doesn’t even add up even for me. I wish i knew the story… but ther’s no way… lol there’s nowwaaaayyy. Because taht tea would sedate anyone even an elephant.

Demons are bad news

1 Like

Yeah i know… thank’s bruce…

1 Like

Yeah you know one of the reasons that I left in the first place was because everyone started looking at me funny and I had no idea why except that they obviiously thought that I had malicious intent. So of course I’m going to leave. What am I going to do try to convince them? Like I have no idea why they thought that I was “bitter” and “resentfull” and all this other nonsense when I explicitly told it that I wasn’t.

So of course I’m gonna hightail it outa there ya know? Everyone started looking at me funny and I thought to myself, “oh jeeze what tha blazes are these people thinking that I am.”

You know I think if I belonged to another religion maybe people would trust me more? I never understood that. I was like wtf???

We all try our best.

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost: Ooooooooo

1 Like

Yeah I know man! They just lied to me completely! Took my money! and Stabbed me in the back!!!

Proabably lied to you too!

God grant me the day I can sleep in peace from this… world… without churning over in my bed.

Wicked man… Wicked.

AGAIN!!!

Ok i just screen shotted this one too

I honestly don’t know you bro. It is unlikely we ever knew each other offline.