A Very Important Announcement

That’s not what I meant. I’m just glad you can’t vote.

It’s not a ■■■■■■■ television show.

[

Are you sure you’re not for Trump?
:slight_smile:

I think Hillary should win. She’s already been exposed to the lifestyle so you know she can handle it.

She’s also a historically liberal person running under a fiscally conservative platform… which is exactly what this country needs. Keep the sailing in the same direction with minor adjustments.

I don’t want another bush coming in here and ■■■■■■■ us like the rest of his family did. Cheyenne/Bush big oil… yeah the florida voting being rigged by a bush for a bush. ■■■■ those guys.

Trumps a joke. Kanye is a total douchebag woman beater… but I guess that doesn’t really bother @Sarad

Seriously Trump is a ■■■■■■■ joke. I dont think he can open his mouth without saying something offensive. Let alone deliver presidential speech.

If this is just a joke thread I can’t appreciate it all, because this kind of ■■■■ just waters down an already extremely complicated process of trying to decide who really is the ideal candidate to vote for on a personal level.

This country has immense power and has done many terrible things. You don’t just pass around the controller especially to pop icons.

I will laugh hard if kayne west becomes a president. Bruce willis should run for president. Not the real bruce willis. Me. Id make science figure out a way to let humans lay eggs. Id also bring in the mafia to help me bring peace to the world

2 Likes

He has the mouth for it.