A top 20 website

Officially decided to implement hash tables. So psyched, this was a clutch time to do that because we were about to make the search. Hash tables so sweet :slight_smile:

It’s going to be a longitudinal study

We’re
Going to promote mental health awareness around the world!!

what is the website name

1 Like

Testing 15151515

1 Like

So once the conversion to hash tables is complete and e are going to build the search function to identify the top 20 videos based on selections for Date, Country, and #hashtag (dropdown menu) so you can see the best of what your interested in

We are now officially a software company.

We have written all the code for a suite of programs that produce the search results and collects data daily. We have developed software so we are a software development company

Who else thinks that a Mental Health Awareness billboard is a good thing for the world?

I’m not going down without a fight! My father in law might think I have a weak mind,but I’ll show him what a weak mind can do karate chop

Should have said Shoryuken

I’m going to release at random my marketing thoughts for the website. This one is a:

Kaleidoscope

Imagine turning the wheel of time and space. The time people have spent watching YouTube’s. The place where the YouTube is from, and the people in it.

Man place time. That’s what makes a president, and that’s what makes history.

And what’s recording that?

I’m measuring what the world is watching right now! That’s gotta be worth something?

Welcome everybody. I’m pleased to meet you. I hope to be your humble guest on this journey. Buckle your seat belts and sit back. The show is about to begin

Who’s up first? This site is blowing my mind why isn’t it blowing yours yet?

I wish you a ton of success in your venture @Moonwalker! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man it like launching a rocket

1 Like

I’m doing it for us.

See that’s going to be the punchline in this story. I’m going to donate to schizophrenia.com

Cause I couldn’t make it without you

What is the name of your site going to be?

1 Like