A thread about...human sexuality!

How are you doing @anon48059102 ?

You could try dating trans women who havenā€™t surgically changed their genitals?

1 Like

Its as natural like going to toilet. We are evolved animals.Well trained.

Iā€™ve always been open to that idea, just havenā€™t met a trans woman who I am romantically or sexually interested in yet. if I did though, that would be a lot of my issues solved haha

2 Likes

@freddiefreaker why donā€™t you try polyamory. You can have a bf and gf then.

1 Like

Iā€™ve given it a shot, it doesnā€™t really work for me. Iā€™m monogoamous, I feel uncomfortable with more than one partner

I bought the book ā€œMale Sexuality.ā€ I thought it could help me work through some issues. But itā€™s geared more towards couples.

1 Like

I thought the Stork brought the babies.

3 Likes

i feel hounded harrassed and very insulted like everyone in the ā€œnormieā€ world is trying to put down my sexuality as dirtier than others.

i never touched anyone the wrong way or accosted anyone for a sexual experience, i never harrassed anyone regarding sex either.

it must be stigma and prejudice.

judy

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! @ifeelblessed

Iā€™m a bisexual female too. But Iā€™m the opposite of you. I was always more romantically interested in men, and more sexually interested in women.
Sex with women was always a strong drive in me, especially when I was younger so I naturally always chose to date mostly women.

I got the urge to marry and have a kid out of the way early in my life by marrying at 19 and divorcing at 26. After that, I just focused on the females.

1 Like

My wife had thought she was asexual until we met and our energies and personalities mixed very well.
I respect her when sheā€™s not feeling up to it, but I feel there are more people like you out there who are often times pressured to have sex from demanding partners and I feel there should be more awareness on pressuring partners who arent comfortable engaging in sex. Especially those who just want affection in the forms of non lewd acts.

Itā€™s always good to see when people find themselves as you did.

1 Like

My sexuality is very non existent but im fine with that. I used to get super worried about trying to figure myself out in my teens but ive spent the last year or so not caring at all and i feel a lot better. Itā€™s a problem for my 25 year old self maybe

Romantically Iā€™m bi or maybe a lesbian. Iā€™m also asexual that might be related to me having no libido at all due to my meds for as long as I can remember. I donā€™t see any point to sexual attraction if you donā€™t have a libido. I canā€™t remember what it feels like so Iā€™m not interested anymore and my meds work for me so Iā€™ll stay on them. I do experience romantic attraction but I donā€™t seek out romance or have any interest in it at all unless I spontaneously get romantic feelings and itā€™s rare.

i know where to put it if thats what you mean,

do women like a man who takes his top off?

Iā€™m straight. Havenā€™t been in a relationship in years now. I feel I may be asexual. As it isnā€™t something Iā€™ve actively sought out.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great! @anon40653964

bump :slightly_frowning_face::neutral_face:

I am a wanker and so happy with it.:heart_eyes:
Why dogs lick their balls? Cause they can.