A story they started doing after 9-11

Just my view, basically the government of America started paying … in wars in many places and they still do after taking two or more trillion USDs as loans … Trump tries to turn this around …

1 Like

he won’t turn around anything. He’s got too much of an ego and tries to get rid of all the good that Obama ever did just cuz it has obamas name on it. I used to be independent leaning conservative until trump arrived. Now I’m independent leaning liberal. Don’t know how anyone can support that guy he’s so bad and his cabinet is even worse.

Long time ago I studied some matters of Imperial Russia, they had wars in all kinds of places and they had to take loans for these wars eventually running the government of Russia to bankrupcy, the same is happening to America, or has been happening since 2001 … just learn from the history …

We can’t afford all these wars. They’re too damned expensive. The U.S. and China can’t go to war in the South China Sea. It would be too damaging to the economies of both countries. I think both countries are realizing that, and they will find it very easy to hold their fire in this showdown between the world’s two largest economies.

I think that America and China never goes to a war, but what has happened America has not been able to eliminate Al Qaida, I do not watch the news but just when I recently did view some news, Bin Laden’s son is rising to the leadership of Al Qaida, all these wars have just been wasteful and nothing has been achieved.

1 Like

That’s what my mom said. The al quaeda is like ten times bigger than on 9/11. Now u got Isis too also.

Not my words, but Trump’s words ‘the Middle East has been a big blackhole where America has been spending money without achieving anything’, sad but true …

I do not know, just thoughts of a lonely psz man, but the economics of a war tells it all, the cost of one Al Qaida fighter is just a couple of thousand USDs and the cost of one American soldier is several hundreds of thousands of USDs, it is an impossible formula …