A stewpid question?

Why do some farts smell and others dont smell at all.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Why are some people from ugly parents turn out hot and some people from hot parents turn out ugly?

2 Likes

To quote Earth, Wind and Fire. “That’s the way of the world”

I have never considered a person ugly as appearance I can see attractiveness in all humans.

1 Like

Its not the earth its the wind and if you light it, it will catch fire.

I think it depends on what bacteria are spewing around in your large bowels

2 Likes

I think the more poop particles in the fart the more smelly. The more smelly the poop (what you ate and how your digestive track is functioning) the more smelly the fart.

3 Likes

Makes sense. 1515

2 Likes

I find this topic tacky and in bad taste. I think we should be more classy and discuss the color and consistency of snot.

5 Likes

I dont find your reply funny or sarcastic, at all. If this is tacky to you then just ignore it or flag it. If talking about snot is more classy then lets talk about snots consistency. I think snot is the perfect consistency when it does not run all out of my nose and I can clear it out with one blow in my hanker chief.

By the way I am just joking.

2 Likes

Bacteria in your system.

3 Likes

Are used to take something called chlorophyll to stop the smell from the bowels. My feces was green as the chlorophyll was green also it was too weird so I stop.

2 Likes

I don’t remember, but there is a reason for it… :grin:

1 Like

More sulphur more smell. Less sulphur less smell. It’s chemical composition decides the smell. More junk food we eat more smell I guess. Some food has that composition and other food does not have.

1 Like

Yes sometimes I recognize that smell. I gotta get out of the room or start coughing and gagging and choking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.