A schizophrenic not born but made

dopaminergic/gabaminergic, someone once pointed out, and what i see bears this out, so wanted to throw that in… the experiment i regularly do, happen to be fasting today, it’s raw vegetables, omega 3 oils, probiotics, lots of water, can’t be more than a few hundred calories, there’s no fruit just vegetables, carrots in juice and radishes to crunch but c’mon; yes, on that diet the delusions fly away, and you get kinda calm and manageable. think i learned this from the way they feed you in the jails and psych hospitals, 500 calories a day calms everybody down, and a few days of that actually down-regulates the pathways significantly, so that 3 to 5 days later, bam, i feed myself 7 to 10 thousand calories a day, superbowl feast with double heavy entres at restaurants, with supplemental superfoods from whole foods, hundred bucks a day in feasting, then, the hundred ten dollar a pound oolong tea, that’s the dopamine pushing the sugar to make those constricted brain pathways explode, and that is what you see here as massive psychotic essays, which are just the best lines from these little notebooks i’ll totally fill on a night like that; i often go for a few days and nights straight like that, like a meth head but it’s tea and sugar, and a mind with psychotic capabilities.

Didn’t major in anything cause college was offensive to me, but i never stopped reading and researching, and abnormal psych is also a hobby, since i am quite an abnormal psych example. not a typical one though, the society has zero defense against me, i can walk in and out of their prisons, psych hospitals, and all through their strees and their malls with their precious young children, and all they can do is call the cops and i walk away… so ask me anything, too.

hey, people complain because of scatology taboos in modern society, but here is something i think abnormal psych should take a look at, i’d love to survey but only see my own toilet bowl, and have a hard time discussing this in america, but you know, somebody said it’s good we look at the toilet bowl before we flush, we can learn important things about what’s going on inside.

As i said i experiment, go from sane to floridly psychotic and back in a day or less, and often spend exteded vacations on one side or the other of madness, so i observe things. When I am a stressed out psycho mess, which i let myself become cause i know i can pull it back together right away, i noticed that the feces are like toothpaste, colon must be swolen, used to think it was diet but even with carbs and stuff i can keep the feces girth the proper size but it takes calm, whether from seroquel dosing or from carful self management, it’s the calm not the drug, and you know, there was a book a few years ago, the second brain, there is as much brain in the intestine as there is in the head, that’s right, like the lungs and the kidneys we got two brains, an upper and alower, one has the content of fecal matter and feels better stuffed, the other is full of beauty and magic or in your case mundane reality, ideas, at any rate, and there has got to be some synchronicy between them. check the people who turn down drugs and cure themselves with diet and exersize, every one of them will tell you their colon and diet and level of calm are related and are used to manage a mental condition. I think abnormal psych should look harder in new areas like this, and think about tamping down the broken record about meds being the cure, or worse, delusions how someday they really are gonna invent a med cure. The cure is too simple for any med to be able to do what needs to be done, and science has been training it’s big guns on sz for all it’s existence, and still has nothing, maybe they oughta throw in the towel and turn this over to the shamans…

also as far as meds, i do use them when I need to if i have not slept in days, but also i use food as a psych med, neurotransmitters in pizza and turkey for instance. One day about a year ago i was in my moms house coming off seroquel and she woke up and found me pacing and crying, as usual, in the middle of the night, so she started to take me to the psych hospital, but i insisted on going out for pizza first, it was early and nobody else ate it but i pigged out, then was able to talk my way out of the psych hospital expertly, which i doubt i could have pulled off without the neurotranmitters in the pizza cause i was running on empty as far as neurotransmitters, which can be painful psychically as alot of us here know. so hey, sometimes you gotta break the gut to fix the head, then you fast and fix the gut, then you stay all perfect for a few days, then you fall down and start working on getting up and all perfect again! Like the universe!

1 Like

@mortimermouse, thanks sir I’m always on the hunt for answers & others experiences. In no means was I trying to down play anything that you’ve been through or what helps you get by. I’ve been reading a lot on Orthomolecular treatment by Abram Hoffer M.D., Ph.D. it’s really interesting approach to Sz I’m sure you’ve heard of it. I like to hear what you think about it? Yes I will ask more questions not shy about that at all…Thanks again

I actually had an old acquaintance from high school who is into alternative medicine recommend me taking Niacin as part of orthomolecular treatment for schizohphrenia. I do in fact take in extra niacin via weightlifting supplements, and I think there is some truth to its efficacy. However, it only works for some people and not even then 100% of the time. It’s alternative medicine, not as reliable as orthodox psychiatry. But what works for you works for you! Niacin and B vitamins DO make me feel better and might be helping my symptoms, but I rely on an antipsychotic, beta-blocker and benzodiazapine to keep me straight.

It’s just second-rate in terms of efficacy when compared to statistical records of antipsychotics. Thats the bottom line and verdict of the scientific community. Not to say it’s no good, it’s just no good for certain people, but I still partake in it, it can’t hurt!

I definitely believe that there are life circumstances that lead to schizophrenia, and other major mental illness. I had a very bad childhood, and a pretty crappy adulthood, that I believe led to my psychosis. I had been diagnosed with major depressive disorder for eight years when my psychosis first hit. I wasn’t doing anything except gardening, and fixing up/painting my parents’ house. When I would look into my future all I could see was homelessness. Now I’m going to school, and that helps a lot. It gives me something to focus on, and also hope for a better future. I just hope my parents live long enough for my schooling to be finished and for me to become employed and get out on my own. I fear if there is a big tragedy that I will really relapse, and I won’t have a place to live.

Reality is based in only this dimension. Electricity however, how the mind works, is capable of multiple dimensions. It has less restrictions. Science has made the world a place not a thing real anymore. But comprised of complex elements and incomprehensible imagination. Therefore the real world loses its simple tangibility, directly associated with the senses. We see, we hear, we taste, we touch, but we don’t understand… how deep. How many complicated things are working together making it unreal. This presents an unsolvable problem to cognition. The less we think about things, the better off we are. We retreat into a cave of disassociation. And the mind follows us … with fear. Afraid of the world. Afraid of what it says about us. About our feeble attempt at understanding it. It mocks us behind our backs, and laughs at us. At who we are. At what we do. And surprises us with the consequences of our lack of comprehension. We only knew a little bit, and not it all.

Yes, we are made. By our conscience. That worries… all the time. About what we know… Is it enough? Did we miss something? Did we not see what we were supposed to see? Are we looking so desperately?

Maybe one day the anxiety… The fear of not knowing, will no longer be the motivation. We will only understand things because we want to.

I am a member of this planet, of this universe, a bonefied citizen. My rights paid for by history. And I owe nothing to anyone but me. And my reality is my decision.

1 Like

What if the universe were a generic thing, complex of course, but lifeless? And the only personality in it that I was worried about was me.

What if I learned everything that way? With my personality. My conscience… following me. The device I used. I gave it a name… “schizophrenia”.

Then, in the year 3000, when I finally did meet somebody else out there. I was boondoggled… discombobulated… that he didn’t look a thing at all like me. And I said: “Cast ye from my universe! Demon! For you don’t know the rules…”

If I am to learn anything… I am to stop using my mind. And start using my foot instead… Because my brain can’t learn about the universe without giving it my name.

I don’t know about the root cause for everyone, but for me it was profound despair, and a lack of a life. So my mind made up a life for me. It was a wild and crazy life, but a life, nonetheless. Suddenly I became important in my delusions–I mattered. I was persecuted by all kinds of people. I was sort of the center of the universe. My delusions gave my life meaning.

Delusions giving your life meaning- I felt like that too. My onset happened amidst a series of really unfortunate events (testicle infection, was failing a class right before graduation, dad got demoted, had to go to the cheapest school I was accepted to, started smoking pot every day) and when I just became bonkers and everyone was out to get me, even my family, and the voices and ■■■■ started, life became simple. Everyone knew who I was and was out to get me, it became a very simple life of being persecuted and nothing much else. Survival was all I cared about. I felt like I must have been important for some reason, as everyone wanted to know what I was doing and find a reason to go ahead and off me.

Daughter and me. This wat we do!

ya, so is 1 a lifelong illness or simply proportion to your environment?

yeah, the hallucinations and the mind are in the nothing, from out of the nothing.
the mysterious receptacle of stillness is where the demons get their invisibility, and where our consciouness grows, it’s no where, from the nothing.

my body became uninhabitable, demons crawling all over the over expanded consciousness, uncontrollable itching all the time, tactile, visual, and auditory hallucinations non stop.

was aproblem for 31 years, afraid i’d kill myslef or kill others in an effort to have myself destroyed.

That’s why I had to go, had to leave; went to the nothing, you’re right, it is created out of nothing and it is nowhere, but it gives us life; i’m the divine breath of wind that continues to blow in this specific creature, no longer living the life of a human.

why? still something to learn, something to teach.

learn to swim, swim in the real universe, the universe of mystery and wonder with the spirits and the two year olds and the schizophrenics and the shamans and the trees and the black holes in the sky, swim with our kin in the sea, join the family, and forget this stuff the swimming instructor taught in grade school, cause those humans, they’re kinda silly, they went down the hole of human knowledge, it’s a test tube, they cut stuf up and say they have power, but not everything will go down into their testtube, certainly not the spirit world, the mystery and wonder that is our source, is our sustenance, is our destiny, yeah, the swim trainers would have you believe it was a nice dream of your ancestors or something, not the true sea you need to be swimming in. Shame on america for no real swim training, but good for america for allowing the books on real swim training to float unobstructed in the libraries and bookstores. Cause that’s how i learned to swim. Don Juan told Carlos Casteneda, you wanna swim, in this sea? first thing you need to do, i leave you at the top o a mountain for a few days. When you are ready, you jump off the cliff. If you are ready to begin swimming, you will bounce right back up and we’ll begin. If you are not ready, you will die when you hit the ground.

-wonderdoneky

“from the nothing” is kind of a mystical buddhist/daoist way of describing it,
as useful as any.
Hegel had a great line, said there are two worlds, they both look the same.
On the insde of one, is reality.
On the inside of the other is ideality, the Idea, the Concept,
and he said it is ueful and makes sense to look at both of these worlds.
Western society says only the one with reality inside is worth anything.
I found that bizzrely boring and pursued the mental life of a psycotic.
yes, 31 years the tactile hallucinations were a problem.
I compared myself to normal people, realized i was suffereing far worse than they,

yes, drugs have no effect.
and i find it difficult to believe that the hallucinations are from my own mind.
They have communicated with me in complex ways all my life,
ways I never cold have just meditated into.
teach me stuff. Taught me where the other world was.
Taught me to leave this world behind,
taught me that i am lke the stars, we all are.
The center of the milky way galaxy is Sagitarrius a star,
outside of time, a divine breath, an idea that rains down into his “time garden”
the galaxy that spins in time.
The sun’s time garden is the solar system.
the earth’s time garden is the effluence of life.
The time garden of mankind is his body in the world.
My garden is a mess, crawling with demons,
yes they teach me that they are generated from nothing,
that they come to me when i am in touch with that nothing,
in between the breaths, long plangent breaths.
the mysterious receptacle of stillness, what the daoists call it,
they say that’s where the demons get their magic,
where we get our life,
comes to us while we sleep, or meditate in stillness.

i think it’s a shame in america,
kid starts hallucinating and they don’t know what to make of it
so they say he’s ill.
other cultures, their books available here and now,
they teach shamanism, they say talk to the spirits,
that klippoth all around you is dark, but find a guide,
he will take you to realms of multicolor light,
where a very magical shaman
can explain everything you want to know.

sure enough.
\there he is,
at the center of a mystical jungle in a teepee of flashing multicolor lights.
floridly magical, he teaches bizzarre tricks.

then i go try that stuff in my time garden.
it’s a shame my time garden is such a mess,
my fault really, weird cultivation schemes,
but not a big deal, i am not the garden,
but i am the divine breath that keeps the garden alive,
the magic that breathes life into this form,
and i keep on doing it.

and i oughtta cultivate my time garden better!
i’m trying but it’s such a mess!!!

-wonderdonkey

I went off on a tangent. My bad. I’m still adjusting to an anti-depressant.

In a nutshell, I assume that you are saying that schizophrenia causes are unique to each individual. That is probably true, but there are factors to weigh in on as well. If schizophrenia was caused by some type of poison found in supplements wide-spread in certain countries, like a toxic metal or some kind of bacteria, then it would be worthwhile to investigate this if a link was made. Although, I do suspect that GMO’s – Genetically Modified Organisms in food, and HGH – The Human Growth Hormone that is not approved for off label uses but is still found in small traces in other foods hold a key or clue to what’s making the majority of americans obese and disabled.

these are all lots of ways to “get” what the west calls “schizophrenia”, ways to change your consciousness through poisoning, I’m mad as a hatter, hat makers used mercury and got like me, started talking and acting like me; me, i did experiments at home as a kid, took the mercury thermometer and put it on the flame on the stove, it exploded, and on the air i tasted the mercury. Also i remember i licked a gold colored dog statue when i was akid and tasted the same mercury. I grew an unusual consciousness, when i complain about the weird features like bugs crawling all over me, they call it schizophrenia, but that’s just a bucket for stuff they don’t understand or can’t do anything about. I’m sure many others were able to get a diagnosis of sz without a bit of mercury, and I’m sure others are poisoning themselves in many different ways to cause what science calls sz, the mind is a very plastic place and it can be pushed in to strange shapes, some strange shapes are really cool but so uncommon that our culture calls them psychoses…meanwhile the culture pushes the mind into the strangest most unhealthy shape of all and you get “industrial disease”, so you can’t listen to society or pdocs, they don’t have our best interest in mind, they don’t understand the meaning of the gift of psychosis, they think it’s a bad thing, some kind of illness.

onderdonk

a cocktail of elements cause it given the right ingredients and boom you get it.

It sux. I wish it just didn’t happen.

ah well, yes the demon is a psychological entity,
but we use illness of the human entity to contact him.
the worldly minded camarilla and their lifestyle leave them cutoff from him of the unreality,
but we happen upon him when we get ill,
take hallucinogens, or other poisons, hence my mercury-eating mad hatter example,
we have Near Death Experiences, hell me i just drink some oolong tea to drop a little poison on the morning mind…

yeah, the demon communicates.
the pdocs and sane friends think i’m just talking to my subconscious.
i always say i entertain that possibility.

but is see it as unlikely,
seeing as all the stuff they have been teaching me that i feel i never could have imagined, they teach me day and night, through hallucinations, through dreams, through direct thought insertion; i think that after the audio, visual, and tactile hallucinations i have been able to develop a higher level of hallucination, thought hallucination, just open up to the universe and it comes pouring in, ideas, sentences, visions, meaning, instant conceptual understandings, seems like it’s not imagination but some kind of spiritual communication, sincerely asked for and freely given.

here’s the thing, too, they don’t just communicate with the typical powers that another human can communicate with, they seem to “know” us much deeper down, can access our most base mind, can enhance our sensory overloads in ways that i have never seen a drug able to do; i think drug use is just humanity’s attempt to re-enact the gift that the demons give us when we are young, in the dreams, in the visions, that magic touch that makes us demons too, makes us magical, and technically schizophrenic.