A quandary I'm in

The way I’m reading the situation, there is a really big beef between this guy and some of the women in the assisted living center where I live, and I think the women are trying to enlist me in their contention with this guy. I don’t have any problems with this guy. We’re on pretty friendly terms. I’m kind of distant from the women. What is going on I don’t know. If it is something serious coming from this guy I might agree to straighten him out. But right now I know very little about what is going on, but if it is something that is really serious they need to go to staff, and get them to take care of it.

3 Likes

I would tell the management of your Assisted Living Centre about your concerns. I would also tell them how anxious its making you feel.

Its not your problem. Let the others deal with it.

4 Likes

I’m starting to get an idea of what this is about, but I’m not certain. Anyway, it is something staff should deal with.

1 Like

I’m starting to get an idea of what all this business is about. I think people might be involved in some kind of illicit business, and that is why they can’t go to staff, and why they need me to straighten this guy out. I don’t want to get mixed up in their illicit business, if that is what this is about. Also, this guy has a great big knife, like the kind that a person in the military might carry.

1 Like

A knife! That’s scary. I wouldn’t want to confront him either. Best to try and stay as far away from the entire situation as possible I think. Sounds like it could get dangerous.

1 Like

Have they actually spoken to you and asked you to do anything? Or told you they are having a problem?

2 Likes

You need to find out what the beef is before you can weigh in.
The fact that its multiple women makes me suspect maybe he is some kind of sex pest? Maybe he is inappropriate with them or something?
But yeah, once you find out, talking to the staff is probably the best thing to do. You don’t want to be sticking your neck out for other people unless they are actually close with you. Especially if the guy has a weapon :eyes:

2 Likes

No. It is all implicit, and mainly intimations, but I am convinced I am right about this. They say that over ninety percent of communication is nonverbal.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.