A post for runners!

Do you run? Treadmill or road? How many miles do you run per week? What’s your pace? What’s your shoes?

I run two to three times a week. I used to be a big treadmill guy, then switched to road running, now back on the mill. I average 7-8 miles a week with a 12 minute a mile pace. My shoe of choice is New Balance for their comfort.

3 Likes

Okay first of all, I don’t run, I trot.

4 Likes

I like to walk (and jog)

3 Likes

I’m getting there @gene. Just started jogging. Up to 1km so .6 of a mile but can do more. Just getting into it slowly because it’s concrete paths. I have the details but will have to translate… Its helping me lose weight so more is on my cards!

2 Likes

I just love running! It’s so great. Well I also don’t run, I jog veeeeeeeery slowly (medication?), even some walkers by are faster than me, but it feels good.
My trainers are asics their new haven’t worn them yet.

2 Likes

In the summer i walk 8k a week. And i used to run when i was slim and weight training. I never took any stats down but i would run about 1-2 hours three or four times a week. That being said. I am getting a treadmill in the apt soon. Its on the ground floor so thats awesome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.