A poll about relationship/family status:
- Single, no kid(s) and no grandkid(s)
- Significant other only, no kid(s) and no grandkid(s)
- Significant other with kid(s), and no grandkid(s)
- Significant other with kid(s) and with grandkid(s)
- Significant other with grandkid(s) only
I have a son that was adopted by another family,
I’m still really close with him and his parents.
So technically I’ve had a kid,
But I’m not raising him.
You can be single and have children and grandchildren
You are absolutely right @Mountainman. I forgot to include my single parent friends. And I should not have for I was a single parent myself for many years. I don’t know how to fix that mistake now.
I’m single but still in contact with a step daughter from an old relationship. She’s an adult now but still keep in touch.
Im a single parent, so didnt vote.
I love my kid, but I think I won’t ever have a relationship again. Relationships are scary for me. I get a relapse every time I try.
I’m married with 6 kids and 2 (soon to be 3) grandkids. My oldest turned 25 today.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.