He visits me so unexpected.
Is it because i never invite him?

Part 2.

I Will invite my New friend
To get used to having him around.
A Great teacher he is.
My friend suffering.

5 Likes

I zoomed with a friend and thought I wasn’t sure I liked her until I realized it was because she was suffering. I had a choice of rejecting her or suffering with her. I chose to suffer because suffering is nothing new to me either.

1 Like

That’s kindly done.

1 Like

If you can get used to him maybe there’s a way to diminish him, undermine him until you can ignore him.

1 Like

A true friend he his, the last thing he says " let go of me, you No longer need me" as his soul is being sucked out of his body. Or something like that

1 Like

If that’s the case maybe he really is a friend. I just assumed “new friend” was a euphemism for enemy.

1 Like

What I meant, I take suffering as my New friend as he is a Great teacher.

1 Like

Eleanor Longden did a TED talk saying something similar, about understanding what symptoms are saying and finding meaning in it. You may not have already seen it but you’ve probably already found it for yourself.

1 Like

I see. The hellfire I live in usually leads to some form of understanding. I have to learn to keep it to myself and stand in hellfire alone.

1 Like

I’m married to desolation. Just kidding, I got that from a book on Buddhism, I don’t like Buddhism.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.