Could watching
Judge Judy
Drive you mad
Even if you weren’t already mad?

9 Likes

Nice poem !

Cant wait for more.

1 Like

I have a friend named Judy who watches Judge Judy and reminds me of the song by Judy Bridgewater from the movie Never Let Me Go based on the book Never Let Me Go. Yes, it definitely bothers me the way she gets treated moving from group home to group home and her one pride in life being her ability to make an extra $100-200 per month working part time. I wish I could study her more but day treatment has shut her up and largely prevented me from empathizing with anyone who has schizophrenia. Everyone acts like their lives are full of blessing at support group and to be honest, I haven’t been able to feel much empathy during all my time as a schizophrenic person though I cared a lot about the low income community as a teen and I really liked “ghetto” stuff. But now I’m forced to act like I live a life of comfort under my parent’s roof, showing interest in dating, going out for milk tea with my friend Jackie, attending support groups, and ignoring the plight of the mentally ill community. My mom doesn’t really want me to focus on working and probably even thinks it’s distracting from what my one true goal in life which is to get married and stop embarrassing the family by working a low paying part time job. I guess if I had to choose between working and loosing weight, my mom would make me choose exercise. But obviously I do not want to suffer… idk, I worry about myself, lol… I definitely want to just relax now that my symptoms are dying down, but my parents will do anything to make it my goal to loose weight.

1 Like

Judge Judy is one smart lady! She is no nonsense. I like her!

Speaking as someone who watches too much tv, she is much better to watch than stupid soap operas during the week days. LOL

2 Likes

I took me a little time to not be intimidated by her sharp tongue, but I grew to like and admire it.

2 Likes

1 Like

Why did you put your profile on private, I always stalk your profile for more poems :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.