do you know more than me ?

Probably

1 Like

not really a philosophical question

3 Likes

who knows

imo my breakdown was me knowing too much

too many thoughts in the head

I know the difference between how rotations and clocks are set in all of the major broadcast automation packages. Also the difference between dry and wet voicetracking. What about you?

1 Like

Out of curiosity, do you even read the other posts in the thread or are you just wanting to preach to others?

2 Likes

@shutterbug he’s going through some sort of supposed awakening, been there done that lol

1 Like

I’m trying to be more awake myself. One cup of coffee in the morning ain’t doing it.

1 Like

@shutterbug Man i havent had a cup of coffee in forever. Sounds good right about now

1 Like

You poor bugger.

[ throws white light at @Bagul1 ]

:hugs:

1 Like

Well, given that “me” can be:

• Symbol for a metal in generalized chemical reaction equations or structure formulas

And further given that the matter between my ears seems to have more knowledge than many metals, I might say yes?

I really don’t know, Pedro. I’m not an agnostic these days, but I think Socrates had a point about knowing what one doesn’t know.

1 Like

On what topic?

1 Like

Define “do”
Define “you”
Define “know”
Define “more”
Define “than”
Define “me”
Define “define”

4 Likes

I bet I know more about being a park ranger or a janitor than you. And I’m not telling.

1 Like

It might be a quality vs quantity thing. Even if I dont know more than you, maybe I still know better :grinning:

1 Like

I couldn’t care one iota if I know more than someone else. There’s always someone bigger than you and there is always someone smarter.

2 Likes

She’s a genius…

2 Likes

The fact that you state “me” let’s me know that you still have an EGO. The man who meditates and clears his mind when it’s time to think engages in escapism. A child is born with an awareness, but without words or systems of thought there is no application. If you can’t apply something it has no value. Without values how can you live a good life. A good life is how a man’s life is measured. What’s the alternative? A bad life full of escapisms and blank stares. Experience trumps theory. Would you rather have a doctor with 10 years experience or a doctor who has been reading books for the last 10 years? Experience demands recollection of events to process reality. Look at the technological advances we’ve had in every discipline all from thinking. Now redefining thinking as intuition is a categorical mis-step. Thinking about thinking or meta thinking is how you understand reality using different models. Without an understanding of reality you can’t define who you are. Understanding reality with no bias is futile; when one tries to be enlightened they study other guru’s who give them new systems of thought and their version of reality. Because you follow the same systems of thought you have similar experiences; making you the guru’s carbon copy. I wish you well on your travels.

4 Likes

I started watching that, she’s very funny.

1 Like