A person said this to me today

that makes tears come out of my ugly face

1 Like

I’m so ugly that I became so smart due to the effect and nature of neuroplasticity.

1 Like

oh thats real interesting

1 Like

I’m so ugly that when I look in the mirror my reflection cringes.

2 Likes

Lol another funny one to visualise

1 Like

‘it’s okay to be ugly cos once you sense the life of that person, it shines through and paints the person’s physical with beautiful love’

By he who must not be named

:eyes:

1 Like

spongebobugly

1 Like

Wow. Good find by me

I don’t know how much I don’t choose partner , partner chooses me

1 Like

Looking back, I’ve dated beautiful people but also some “horses” as you put it. So looks aren’t a deal breaker for me.

2 Likes

Most men are visual creatures, looks are important.

1 Like

I’d be lying if I said looks aren’t important to me in a relationship, but I have met people before who could win me over with their appealing personality.

1 Like

Beauty is shadowed by society everybody is beautiful in their own way. It’s more how others perceive you you can be shiny smiling and happy and nobody notice your weight. That much

1 Like

You can create artificial beauty but it’s only affects surface level that matters . What Matters is what is inside people not outside.

1 Like

I just want someone Im attracted to. I find a lot of women attractive though. Im not looking for a supermodel. I like pretty faces, smarts, and a good personality. I was hanging out with this girl recently. She’s not bad looking but I wasn’t attracted to her face or personality. I had to cut it off.

1 Like