A never ending cycle

My life is a never ending cycle of feeding baby changing nappies cleaning up cooking laundry bed. Morning it starts over.

3 Likes

Can you throw a random hobby into the mix? Or 2? Like, one day you read a book for half an hour or so. Then, the next day, you sew something for half an hour or so?

I’m just throwing random hobbies out there. I don’t know what you like to do, but maybe you could switch between hobbies every day. To break up the monotony.

1 Like

I do have hobbies like D&D warhammer board games etc. But I rarely get to do them anymore.

2 Likes

Yeah, a lot of daily repetition in my life too. But got better lately as I have been giving effort to leave the house at least once a day to do something like eat lunch, shopping or go for a walk.

2 Likes

Could you schedule a time every day to focus on yourself? Like maybe 1pm, every day, you just do something you enjoy, for maybe 20 or 30 minutes? And then go back to the repetition of the chores and whatnot?

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea. Usually I say to myself at 7pm when baby is in bed I will spend some time on myself. However usually by that time I’m exhausted and go to bed.

2 Likes

Are hobbies enjoyable (D&D) or a chore?

1 Like

Enjoyable 15161525

1 Like

Good idea @Blossom to make time for yourself.

I am opposite - i have all the time in the world and everything is repetitive - i need to focus on organizing and cleaning maybe.

2 Likes

I think nap time is the perfect time to do something for yourself. That might help you feel better

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.