A movie I won't be watching (trailer)

:grinning:

1 Like

There’s so much in the Star Wars universe and they chose to do this movie. It didn’t even feel like Star Wars especially the music. No one can replace Harrison and Billy Dee. Disney is ruining my chidlhood. I always wanted a Jango or Boba movie but i guess we are stuck with actors playing other actors roles

1 Like

They finally killed him and now we have to watch his origins story… im bout done with starwars… dam disney…

2 Likes

The physics of spaceships flying in Star Wars is all wrong because TIE fighters, X-Wings and Star Destroyers fly as if they were in an atmosphere when in reality they should be flying like discs. Then again it is a science fiction story.

2 Likes

Though I am getting upset over a trailer so maybe if i see the movie it could be better

1 Like

Bleep boop boo bop. And that’s all I have to say about thaaat.

1 Like

The trailer looked good to me, but judging by rogue one, and how boring that movie was, I doubt I’ll give this one a chance. I haven’t even watched last jedi yet. Probably will eventually, when it’s on tv for free a few years from now (If it is.).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.