A moment of peace ...praying it stays that way

For those that didn’t hear about my run in with my crankhead neighbors…I helped put in their garden for two days and then had enough of their talk of prostitution, crank stories of craziness unending and decided to tell her that I couldn’t help with the garden on the third day…this led to her ranting on my texts telling me what a bad person I was, and then proceeded to tell me a bunch of threats…well she left town with her crankhead husband for a couple of days and now I haven’t heard anymore from them thankfully…shee whiz I’m so tired of this drama…

1 Like

I would just not engage with them at all anymore,

They’ve been nothing but stress for you.

3 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t bother with them anymore. You don’t need that shite in your life- move on!

3 Likes

It feels like the world is getting so rough anymore.

2 Likes

@anon54386108 exactly !! thanks for posting… @rogueone thanks bro…so stressful at first but maybe it’s over…keeping my fingers crossed.

3 Likes

I think you just need to cut contact and ignore them the best you can @jukebox.
In time they will find new people to trip on and you and your girlfriend will be forgotten.
Drama queens tend to hyper focus on anyone who adds to the stimulus that they freak out on.
If you cut contact and ignore them, they have nothing to fuel their drama.
Try not to worry.

3 Likes

I would ignore them. They obviously have personality issues going on.

1 Like

Tweakers are people too, but in their use, I don’t know. They have to want to be guided right. I’m an alcoholic in recovery, which is itself an ugly thing. I wouldn’t judge your neighbors, but then I myself don’t have to live with them. Left to themselves, they’re on a suicide course, so I feel sad for them. I don’t know what keeps me sober right now. I go to church and group and counseling and just try to stay alive and get along. What can you do, if you don’t get along with your tweakers? Call the cops? What’s the worst that could happen to them or you? I’m just wondering aloud.

1 Like

At the height of her blabbering about threats she said she was going to get up in my house with razor blades in her boots and come after me…she told that to Angie who was trying to calm her down…I don’t feel sorry for them…they are burnt out.

1 Like

Then yeah, get the cops involved. They aren’t in their right minds.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.