A lot of fear

Hey, guys!

Today I have a lot of fear. I don’t know exactly what it is. I have an internship interview and I’m afraid I will fail. I wrote a blog about schizophrenia as well and some people enjoyed it. I have a fear of taking responsibility. I keep wondering: “what I write on my next post?”, “should I write it or not?”, “Am I being authentic?” I think what gives a lot of anxiety is this blog. I don’t want to give up of this blog. I think it’s important for me, but it put some weight on my shoulders. How do you guys deal with a situation like that? I’m afraid that I will fail again.

3 Likes

Trust yourself…believe in almighty. .I know u will sucessed

2 Likes

Thank you, @far_cry0!

2 Likes

Hey @brugluiz inspiration is not like to “open a faucet”, give yourself the right to power again with creativity and meaning, when it is the right time things come out. I sang today, I rarely sing so it was not very good, but I am keep trying which is important. I am just a modest guitarist although. For example, this afternoon I am extremely tired and typing from my bed. I am awaiting for work and inspiration to come back too. We have schizophrenia, do not put pressure on you. I hope you get the “magic” you need to write soon. Regards.

1 Like

By the way, you are not the only one with fears, I have some nocturnal fear and nightmares. This is due to medicines and disease… You are not alone!

1 Like

Thank you, @Dreamy. I feel much more comfortable because I expressed it to you, guys. I’m aware that everyone have fears, but I don’t know if everyone express them. Thank you, guys!

1 Like