A little Sara's wisdom

When I was pregnant, I thought that my life will be over if I have a child
Now I think it would be over if I didn’t have him…

I guess sometimes it’s the same with other unwanted things in life…
Sometimes we oppose so strongly to certain happenings in our lives only to realize that in the long term perspective it was good for us.

also, remember this

:purple_heart:

21 Likes

Good words sara… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

So sweet! Thanks for sharing this :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks sara… Good message

1 Like

Great picture :blush:

1 Like

I thought the same. Now i know what the meaning of life is and now i know why i had to go through all the bad stuff, why i had to suffer so much… to teach and raise my daughter, so she will handle it better than me. It is all fine now,it all makes sense.

1 Like

:heart: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :green_heart: :heartpulse: :blue_heart: :sparkling_heart: :yellow_heart: :gift_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

:girl: :kiss: :kiss: :dizzy: :boy: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :yum: = :rocket::running:
Where are you going treebeard?!

To a party! This one will go down in the history books as the best and partiest one of them all! :smile_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :ghost: :trophy: :beers:

2 Likes

Oh i thought you were running away from me…its all good then :smile:
Cheers! Take care tonight :cocktail:

1 Like

What are you doing for new years dear sara d?

Watching the band playing intro at some show…that would be the boring part…then go to his friend’s place, it will be a small group of people… I think I won’t go out it is too cold.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.