A little drinkee

I don’t often drink alcohol but tonight I really craved a little wine. so I had a little wine
a little drinkee now and then is good no?

1 Like

I have wine every so often. I don’t think it’s bad. Although technically I’m not suppose to mix the meds and alcohol.

I’m drinking my fill of merlot at my wealthy sisters house today for the holiday…they want me to swim with them but I don’t really want to…there is going to be home made burgers and peach ice cream from an ice cream maker…should be fun…

1 Like

home made burgers and peach ice cream sounds yum
tomorrow I am going to have a fresh cream cake to celebrate my birthday

2 Likes

happy birthday shelly!!

its ok. One drink doesnt usually mess anyone up. I do have a drink on the weekends and its fine.

As long as you don’t try and use alcohol to medicate your problems…and don’t drink in excess. I don’t see one or two glasses every now and again would be bad, unless your pills say not to drink it. This is one of the reasons I don’t drink, the warning from the drug companies. The other is alcoholism runs in my family and I don’t want do develop yet another problem.

The actuaries tell us that people who drink in moderation live longer than people who drink heavily and longer than people who don’t drink at all.

When one looks more closely at what they are talking about, they are defining moderation as something like 2 ounces of hard liquor every two months or one glass of wine every two months or one or two beers every two months.

It is clear to me that I live in a society that doesn’t understand the difference between healthy and unhealthy drinking.

When I get close to the experts on schizophrenia, it is clear to me that a great many schizophrenics have problems with alcohol.

When I get close to the experts on alcoholism, it is clear to me that a great many people who have a problem with alcohol hide it from everyone including themselves.

Jayster